Guide I thought Cleric was weak but i was wrong.!

User guide, walktrough, instructions how to do something...

Kakost

Cleric is awesome, possibly the best class right there with Mage (but far easier). Im loving the experience.

And I've ALWAYS hated Cleric in every single Fantasy games (Videogames or board games alike).

EK is truly unique.

lenfer

Cleric intervention trully broken.
I have finished 97 quests on 23 lvl, hard difficult.
But seems that could be done much earlier.

Muirakitan

Dam.... I was wrong Cleric is one of the most strongest character with right build you can killed everything. I joined warrior guild and went to the ark and got the maul, i forgot its name but it two hand Maul, and i went to sewer of horror for grinding with adaon as archer/meele i killed everything easily, but with grissinda as my partner i killed everything while smiling. Also not to mention cleric with healing is a rich class as you don't have to spend much gold on various pots only mana pot is enough, my cleric does 70 to 79 damage with 2h Maul from the Ark + with Amberos Might skills active. My level is 22 If anyone wants to try my build here it is:-

Guild:- warrior

I use normal skills:-
1. heal (max).
2. Amberos Might (max).
3. Intervention (max).
4. Crusader (max).

I use Advance skills:-
1. Massive Critical (max).
2. Precision Strike (max).
3. Tough body (max).
4. Blood lust (max).
5. Summoner (max).
6. Summon wolf(max).
7. Two hand weapon expert (max).
8. Dual (max).

Please note:- by saying all silks max i mean you focus to max all these skills, and sorry for my bad English too as you might find some of my spellings error while i mentioned about the skills but i hope you guys can understand it.

You will rip apart any mob with this build, however there might be much better build but with this i found excellent build so far.

If anyone tried church guild please let me know how is that guild build. Thankyou guys and that's to this Developer.

It's the Pneumatic Sledgehammer, a gift of the goddess Violence.