I need help with my Wariorr 2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform
All

shadower

This is my 2h character thanks to the warriors' gldi I can change skills but it's a bit complicated. what do you propose to do to make my character powerful? What skills should I buy and should I reset any? also I have the question of whether I develop qualities and skills well.
Thanks

Arcanmaster

Agility: I think 2h builds should have 0 agility
Strength: put as much traits as you can
Endurance: 4 for Battle Rage and Body Development(2 level) and I wouldn't put more points
Int, Awa and Per: each 3 for quests, check wiki for more information(here, for example)
P. S. Max 2h mastery.

shadower

poprawić Int, Awa i Per? wystarczy tylko jedna funkcja?
Post automatically merged:    

jakie kupić specjalne umiejętności od gildi dla mojej postaci?

Arcanmaster

jakie kupić specjalne umiejętności od gildi dla mojej postaci?
Here is discussion what skills 2h warrior should learn
poprawić Int, Awa i Per? wystarczy tylko jedna funkcja?
Depending on quest you are completing.
For best outcame in Ark you need to pass 5 int or 6 per check accepting quest and 5 int, 5 awa, 5 per checks in end.
You need to pass 2 int or 3 per check for Half Moon Medalion
You must have 3 end and 3 per to complete Path of the Deer

Captain SlowHands

I think dungeoneering and gossip skills are waste of points. you can buy or obtain items that can help you for traps, secrets or gossip..Well, if that is my character for a level 11, 2Hwarrior I would simply choose to upgrade (maxed Two Handed Expert)..(maxed Cleave)..(level 1 charge for the traps and other emergencies)..(level 1 fury or upgrade it later)...and (maxed Duel - well that's 5k gold and you need PER 2)

Mod Note: Deleted full quote.

Arcanmaster

Automated gloves provides 10 health and +3 agility and as a 2h warrior of course I need speed, 2h Warriors are most of the time slow at running.
Agility doesn't provide speed, no trait provides speed.
There are rogue skill and potion of speed that makes you faster for some time.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Agility doesn't provide speed, no trait provides speed. There are rogue skill and potion of speed that makes you faster for some time.

Aye, people who might not know the game might get confused with the weapon speed of AGI builds (which is due to Light weapon speeds) vs STR builds; and people who cheat their way to victory won't get a chance to know the game.

And because I feel slightly hypocritical for saying that, I'll admit I used to own one of these back in the day:

Status
Not open for further replies.