I Need HELP RE - Gaining Reputation in MERCIA

TheMageTrapster

So, i somehow lowered my
Mercia REP down to a whopping freaking -27 on my Mage account;
I, At the moment am only a level 10 Mage with Griss, as Companion
How it even happend, totally beats me!!
But if anyone can help with any info on how to raise my Merc. REP back up to at least a positive number OR a LOW enough REP. # to At least where the Mercians do not attack me ON SIGHT..
To me, this is quite an issue because I've quite a few things I need to do in FreeTown /Jabal Areas/Trollfens ETC.
BUT i literally cannot fucking step foot in any Mercia town without, once again as per States earlier, getting attacked ON - Sight by Guards or Civillians, EVEN! :[
I feel that I'm too far to re-start a New Save State/New Game.
(Not to mention that before my original phone [LG STYLO 3] Literally,
just RANDOMLY TOOK A GNARLY FAT OLE' SHIT ON ME.. AS IN STOPPED CHARGING & GENERALLY SPEAKING;
THE PHONE STOPPED WORKING, PERIOD.)
i had a Level 18 Mage Account & Completely Lost my Save State and EVERYTHING, because I was completely unaware about the Back-up/Cloud Save.
:[ ANYWHO that was irrelevant i know but getting back on Topic.
I'd like to RE-Gain my Reputation in Mercia and if anyone knows how i can do that, any and all information i can get will be very much appreciated..
-Thank you-

p4ran0id

Staff member
The only way to raise your reputation is to finish quests.

Maybe you took too much townhall quests without finishing them.

VDX_360

Staff member
Have you checked in with the Town Hall In Mercia to see if you can pay off some of that negative reputation?

While there are a few random quests scattered around the world, the largest chunk of Mercia rep seems to come from fighting in the Arena, and running Town Hall Quests in Mercia.

There are a few dialogue options with a few NPC in different villages that can raise or lower your reputation. Pretty much anything that is decent, and good, will trigger a loss of reputation in Mercia (so no helping slaves, etc unless you;re okay with it).