I got my character's back but..

Coitus1

I bought this a long time ago like 4 years ago got my characters back from cloud. My question is I bought it years ago and loaded my game through free version since bought it long time ago do I not need to buy that 4.99 version or does that give you more then the original license like do I have the DLCs and everything with my oringal license or is that 4.99 for DLCs or is it just for new people that didn't buy the license in game like I did years ago??

VDX_360

Staff member
If you bought the game (actually bought it) than the license should still be valid. You don't need to re-buy the game so long as you are using the same third party service (Google Play, Apple, etc).

If you bought the game via Google Play and are still using Google Play than you need to work though Google Play to sort out the hiccup (pretty common, several FAQ pages).

Coitus1

So the old license I bought years ago includes all the new patches and DLCs you guys put on the game

VDX_360

Staff member
The purchase of the game includes all updates.
I'm not really sure anything counts as DLC as all it has been put out as updates rather than separate DLC content.

However, the record of the purchase, purchase history, and license verification is all kept by Google Play. So you'll have to work through Google Play's FAQ.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
You might be looking at different way of selling EK, about which you can read here: Exiled Kingdoms now also available as "premium" App in Play Store.

But, if you own license in original, first way of selling EK, you don't have to purchase it again in this new way. This is just different way of purchasing and managing the app.

All content is available with latest updates to the app, no matter in which way you purchase it. So, you can just continue to play it the way it is now.

noel666

en la versión gratuita del juego la licencia premium también se deberia optener viendo anuncios no todos tenemos tarjeta de crédito o débito lamentablemente :(

noel666

mi comentario no tenía nada que ver con debatir el precio del contenido premium del juego para nada me refería que en la versión gratuita del juego la licencia premium se pudiera optener también viendo anuncios para que los que no tengamos tarjeta de crédito o débito podamos disfrutar mas del juego mientras ustedes se benefician mas