I got idea for challenge

Molokot

Childe : You are a heir of noble family, and as such ,it is way below your standarts to go to any filthy places like tombs dungeons and monster lairs.
You are strictly forbidden to voluntirly enter any dungeon.
You can pursuit main quest and get to sewers , but THEY throwed you there.
You are also allowed to get keys to Thremadan tower ,afterall ancestor legacy importance can overcome disgust for filthy places.
Then you are supposed to get 12 shards from rumour boses, craft 3 diffrent adamantite blades and steal all treasures from 2 dragons , return to capital city and be promoted to head of the family .
Clases: cant be rogue.
Should play on hard .

Last edited:

Arcanmaster

Good, but you wroted "steal" and "can't be rogue"? Maybe you wanted to write "duel for all property".

Molokot

Nah, you dont duel with monsters, you can only slaughter them, but its up to you. If you want more funy details, then only can hope that Apocalypse will like this idea and elaborate.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Nah, you dont duel with monsters, you can only slaughter them, but its up to you. If you want more funy details, then only can hope that Apocalypse will like this idea and elaborate.

A fancy aristocrat with a severe case of mysophobia? Haha cool!

What types of dungeons are forbidden? Is it just the filthy ones? Like crypts, tombs and sewers?

How about instead of forbidding dungeons, the hero has an uncontrollable fear of unsanitary vermin like rats, spiders, mirmeks, zombies and skeletons? He would have to run in fear when he sees one, and he would be forbidden to fight them. Could be funny to have to hide in fear and sneak past a few rats to go through a dungeon, or to hide behind Grissenda while she squashes the spiders for you lolll.

Also, could be cool for the hero to have to collect a bunch of "Priceless Family Heirlooms", the Seal Rings of noble houses from the Varsilla Town Hall quests. These quests always send you in a tomb or crypt though, so the hero would have to get the Seal Ring without ever fighting an undead! Could be hilarious lol
How about this: hero must buy a mansion in Varsilla, and fill its treasure chests with gold, jewels and family heirlooms.

Molokot

All dungeons are forbidden, thats the thing. Hence you cant have hirge or grisenda, before finishing challenge ,and you have to rely on gear from shops , drops from mobs and later rumour boses. And as for family heirlooms dragon hunter shield from baplasar cave at the end of challenge is good enough. And dont forget to look down on all peasants , when you will play.
Also i didint mention it earlier , because it seems to me obvious, but you have to play on hard or ironman ,otherwise its not a challenge.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Ok, so no hostile interior areas, except Baplasar cave, Trmadan's Tower's basement and Odo Steinz's house for the main quest. So the only rumor bosses we can fight are the ones appearing outside. That will be hard!!! I wonder what equipment will be available without access to dungeons. Most quests will also be blocked. Cruel. I like it.

oh no! Icemist won't be accessible! We won't be able to complete 2 of the 4 conclave quests! My mage will be sad and alone. Though I could play as Sir Valeran's heir and murder him to take over the family title loll.

Cleric's guild won't be accessible either. Warrior's guild will be the only one we can join. And Adaon will be the only available companion. No access to the Ark either. Ouch... That sounds like a real challenge.

All you now need is a title!
What about the Claustrophobic Germophobe Aristocrat or something like that?

Molokot

Why such Impolite title?
I have a title allready and its " Childe" :D
As to available equipment there is some outdoors, but it is guarded, like sword on level 19 giant boss or snow hammer for clerics on big skeleton, and those new lizards have boxes that can drop nice fire dagger. Well it is challenging a bit, but as a reward you can then explore all dungeons on rather high level with good gear. I just tried to check if it is possible to learn Tremadan name to enter tower, and you cant learn it from loreseekers, also cant be friendly with the hand so need to get past them, and in priest city you need 20 rep with church to enter and i am not sure if u can have so much without entering any dungeon.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Why such Impolite title?
I have a title allready and its " Childe" :D
As to available equipment there is some outdoors, but it is guarded, like sword on level 19 giant boss or snow hammer for clerics on big skeleton, and those new lizards have boxes that can drop nice fire dagger. Well it is challenging a bit, but as a reward you can then explore all dungeons on rather high level with good gear. I just tried to check if it is possible to learn Tremadan name to enter tower, and you cant learn it from loreseekers, also cant be friendly with the hand so need to get past them, and in priest city you need 20 rep with church to enter and i am not sure if u can have so much without entering any dungeon.

What does Childe mean?

Edit: I just googled it! Haha it's a perfect title!

Do you like this image for your challenge?

Arcanmaster

🤣Maybe, Jetro will see you exiting New Garand Sewers and then you will need to give him Phayeder Medallion or everybody will about your visit to sewer.