I don't get townhall quests anymore

Kakost

The reason you will almost certainly not get to finish 158 is level capping, e.g. the three Tolassian Mummy bounties for Ilmara spawn between levels 3 and 8. And if you hit high enough level you'll have out-maxed the max level of the highest Town Hall Quests.
Are you sure about that? Because I did those Ilmara quests fairly recently, and I was at least lvl 21 when I did them, maybe even 22, and the reason why I kniw that I did them is because I wanted to both buy the house in Nivaria and to open their library - and I didnt even know about the paid visions there. I know that I was that high lvl because I did it just prior to entering the Ark - when I learned about the visions, I decided to get the extra trait before going into the Ark, but I didnt have the necessary rep for neither the house nor the library, which is why I did the townhall quests, and Im pretty sure that there were at least one (probably more) about Tolassian Mummies (I didnt do every single quest thou, just the ones I needed to get what I wanted)

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
FFFUUUU....! Are you sure? I've done 12 Legionnaire hunts, 10 Slave hunts, and need 15 Varannari to finish my reputation trifecta :c. I'd be 7 quests short.

As for Ilmara data:
- 4 quests for remains of the saints,
- 18 quests for hunting undead,
- 15 quests for hunting witches,
And I noticed some names in Ilmara appear twice

Yes names appear more than once for different quests especially in Ilmaria, e.g. Witch Gyw'da appears twice for example, once as a Witch once as a Hag that gets CALLED a Witch, whereas Hags Il'ex and Exloe get spawned twice each as Hags. But they are different creatures just using the same name.

Mercia is
  • 12 Traitors (3 Legionnaire, 7 Decurions, 2 Centurions)
  • 10 Varanni Slaves (6 male, 4 female)
  • 8 Varanni Rebels (6 hunters, 2 druids)

Are you sure about that? Because I did those Ilmara quests fairly recently, and I was at least lvl 21 when I did them, maybe even 22, and the reason why I kniw that I did them is because I wanted to both buy the house in Nivaria and to open their library

I know the code has "max level", I assumed that was max spawning level. EG the Hags top out at Level 16, the Tolassians at 17, the Remains at 15.

So... perhaps... that's not for spawning the quest but for spawning the level-based reward table?

Last edited:

Atomos

@Assasin without the asin I suggest you grind for items instead, here are my propositions:
You need two of those 👆
You need three or four of those 👆