I don't get townhall quests anymore

Eldercom

I'm not sure If I should post it here or in the support forum but the problem is pretty much it.
I started an ultimate playthrough which icludes:
- getting to pretty high level, probably maxing out all the skills available
- getting the maximum possible reputation with each faction

Obviously the best route for such playthrough are infinite townhall quests. So I started to do them in Lannegar and Kingsbridge, got to the point when my Varsilla reputation was maxed out (THQ dont raise your reputation past 70), but then I continued to get reputation with towns still, and I ended up having something like +48 with Lannegar and +43 with Kingsbridge. And that was until I get to level 16. I'm pretty sure there still were quests available, but I didnt take them right away and jumped to Icemist to grab earth mastery and to Freetown for some shopping. When I was back none of TH quests were available neither in Lannegar or Kingsbridge nor in any other Varsilla city (although I didnt do any in port Anthur, having 0 reputation there). I tried to skip some time in a tavern but I still dont get any quests there. In the same time I do get TH quests in say Rhoenis as if I reached some limit for Varsilla.

Is this intended or a bug or should I just wait? If this is intended than what is the limitation exactly so I could maybe plan my questing better for Mercia and Ilmara?
And honestly I dont think that there should be a limit on such quests, they are a nice way to bump your gold and exp a bit. At least repeating recovery quests make sense as the same thing could be stolen again and again

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
THQs are not infinite. There is a limited number for each Kingdom:
Varsilia: 91, Mercia: 30, Ilmara: 37, Thuram: none (all numbers without guarantee)

So I guess you simply did all THQs available in Varsilia and no more will appear, even if you wait for a long time.

Eldercom

Well, that's sad. And what about rumor bosses, are they finite too?

Also, started Mercia quests yesterday and they seem kinda destructive :) plenty of negative reputation with everyone

nephalembear

That means if I fail some quests, that reputation is lost forever, so I can not get 100 reputation with Ilmara no matter what I do?

Because no matter if I get the same quest and complete it, I will still be at a minus of 2 for each quest I didn't turn in, in the right amount of time... It will give me more, but because it is finite, I can't get as much as possible ...

I know every year the game updates and there are plenty of areas to be unlocked, quest chains that hints or very much mentions more after it, but right now I sadly can't get 100 with all those factions that have THQs

VDX_360

Staff member
A bit of an old thread, but it seems on-topic.

For clarity, the game is done. It is unlikely to be a content update ever, and even if one comes out, it will be years away.

There's no reason to get 100 Rep with everyone. There's no in-game reason to do it, no achievement for doing it, there's just no reason to do it than a personal choice.

Each Town Hall has a limited number of Town Hall Quest that will generate. So there's a finite ability to complete, or fail, them.

VDX_360

Staff member
There used to be a post with the exact number someone in the forum. Searched for it but didn't find it.

I want to say 70 per Town but that seems really wrong.