I can't find Riella in the nayau tomb

Barstool

So im at the part in the Forgotten Lore quest where I am to go save Riella at the nayau tomb. Iv already been down there and killed the mini-boss and cleared the entire tomb (including secrets). Anton is in the new garand library and when I speak to him he says "I see... No news of loremaster Riella or is it loremistrss?". I don't have anything to give to Anton. So what am I doing wrong?

SirDonkalot

She is in the top left Room of the doungen, it doesnt trigger until the quest is active, its in the smaller room of the big one, where the cage and chest is

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
You say you defeated the Miniboss. Did he engage you into dialogue when first meeting him? He should do so if the quest proceeds as intended. After defeating him, Riella is supposed to be in the same room (you have to speak to her to further proceed the quest).

What exactly does your journal entry say?

Barstool

It says that Anton is on track to find Riella and she is investigating the tombs near New garand. Not word for word. You get the idea. When I speak to Anton he just asks if I found her yet basically.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Barstool":2ejei5bv said:
It says that Anton is on track to find Riella and she is investigating the tombs near New garand. Not word for word. You get the idea. When I speak to Anton he just asks if I found her yet basically.
Then the game doesn't recognize that you defeated the Miniboss, otherwise it would read something like "I defeated the evil necromancer that was keeping Riella captive...". Are you sure you beat him AFTER the third stage of the quest (where Anton asks you to find Riella) was initiated? Maybe you cleared the tomb beforehand, in which case Riella wouldn't be there.

As I mentioned above, there should be a dialogue triggered upon encountering the Necromancer. If there's no dialogue, it's not the actual Necromancer.

Barstool

I got it. Thought she was where the cultists were so I never re-entered the correct room.
Thanks for the help