I came back after a long break to tackle sewers of horror but...

Zanza

It turns out that, in my rush to free up my device's space back in 2019 (which included deleting this game) I didn't cloud save my file properly despite thinking I had. So my google account didn't have a backup while my device only preserved a level 6 copy of it. I really miss that character - decided to write my thoughts down here to get it off my mind.

Last pic I took which was back in 2018:

unknown.png

Later in 2019 was when I took a break after reaching Icemist and forgot about it. I'm not the type of player to replay games that I've beaten from start to finish, preferring to move on to the next thing. But I will make an exception for this wonderful game especially since there are loose ends I need to fill - and heard that a new update for the game is being worked on.

That's why Tragedy, the successor to Zanza will hopefully one day pick up where he left off:

unknown.png

I'm both thrilled and sad to start over. RIP my1h warrior and thx for reading my overdramatic rambling.

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
The game has some decent replay value, says the guy that has way too many hours playing it.

If you want to mix it up a little, rather than playing a 1-H warrior, why not try a 1-H cleric in the Warrior Guild? They have a lot of similarities but play a little differently. Go for a Trait set-up of INT 4, PER 4, AWA 2, AGL 2, END 2, and the rest into STR. Cleric with Duel, Heavyhand, Heal and Crusader does really well.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
And to give a 2nd option without going "the full Mage", since you like Addy as a companion... you be the Thief. They get some fun active skills, some beautiful equipment; and this time round your companion will be the meaty ladies, one of the sword, later one of the mace.

I think the game is quite straightforward with a warrior and I think it's the perfect 1st playthrough character, but now you have some experience you might find a Thief an interesting change of pace.

Zanza

I went with Mage because it's basically the polar opposite of my warrior: ranged magic damage, squishy and intelligent. I think I'll have a lot of fun.

VDX_360

Staff member
Staff Mages with Summons are rather brutal. A Level 18 Iron Golem just wrecks everything in it's path.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Archer is even more crazy, I killed the horror on Ironman with archer but would never try it with mage