Hyped for new update! (Tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

floriangh

Finally another update is upon us later tonight! Can't wait to see what the best mobile RPG has to offer!

Unknown

Re: Hyped for 0.9! (Tonight)

Indeed, too bad though that tonight is also the launch of new Path of Exile Expansion and League, guess EK is gonna have to wait a few more days for me.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker

Actually guys this is Build 0.8.940... a portion of Version 0.9. It is NOT all of 0.9 by any means... but there is a LOT of really nifty neat cool awesomeness stuffed inside of it... I won't steal David's thunder... but trust me it was worth the wait.

Dimidium

Aalandryll":3hu64xfy said:
Actually guys this is Build 0.8.940... a portion of Version 0.9. It is NOT all of 0.9 by any means... but there is a LOT of really nifty neat cool awesomeness stuffed inside of it... I won't steal David's thunder... but trust me it was worth the wait.

Could you just give us one little present before Christmas morning? Lol...that's how I feel right now.

Haplo

So now do I play EK all night or Zelda Ocarina of Time.... decisions decisions

Aalandryll

Loreseeker

Dimidium":sc0ctb2w said:
Aalandryll":sc0ctb2w said:

Could you just give us one little present before Christmas morning? Lol...that's how I feel right now.

Sorry kids... If you've been good boys and girls Santa is sure to come soon with some nice stocking staffers...

ShadowJack

I heard mention of a new town .
Any guesses as to which one?
I am hoping for Icemist !
Any takers ?

floriangh

How do you guys find the difficulty so far? I am an older rpg player but I still have difficulty on casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.