Huge bug please help

JakeSaidHey

Not entirely sure how it happened but I lost all my save data and my characters are standing in town level one with just the starting dagger and there's nobody in the town. It is completely empty besides the buildings and I can't click on anything. I can't really take a screenshot right now because I don't have access to a computer where I'm currently staying but if there's any way you can help me I'd really appreciate it I have no idea what's going on with my game. If anyone knows how to take screen shots using a Samsung Galaxy S5 that would be very helpful

JakeSaidHey

And also to add on to the bug there was a level 8 librarian and three skeletons standing outside the town I think the librarian and skeletons came from inside the dungeon but I'm not sure. Being level 1 and on my Ironman I died losing the safe file but the same thing is happening on all my other files. everybody in the starting town are all gone and there monsters outside in the forest that aren't supposed to be there such as the librarian and skeletons

Sir ShanksAlot

Take screens hots and send them to the email under the support button in game (main menu before you start playing)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Please generate a backup file (continue game menu) and email it to me, using the in-game red button. I will try to repair it and see what happened.