hp recovery reproduction. Please make. very very game too difficult.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Well, it is designed that way.

At first it was very hard for me also, but playing it more, accepting the fact and developing surviving strategies, I found it makes this game more interesting.

I still can get killed, even if I'm at the moment L13.

Eliadann

I play on hard and with no companions and the game is doable. Just make your decisions with a plan, don´t randomly pick traits and skills.

- Elia

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Someone should upload a video of a low-level dungeon crawl in the first two dungeons, so people see how it's done... I keep getting 1 star reviews like "TOO HARD WHY I DON'T REGENERATE!!!"

mmessuri

Regeneration...WTH...we had no such thing in the good old days of RPG's! You want to live then you plan your steps and save often! :lol:

IMHO regeneration would take away from the game; regardless of the difficulty level you play on. Time to grow up little ones and play "old school" :cool:

Trasd

I don't see anything wrong with regeneration in towns ( :eek: ), for when people are out of money and resources, at least on lower difficulty settings, but I certainly don't think it's mandatory.

I don't think it's something I'd use because it's been a long time since I died and I now know the game, but used like that, I don't think it would detract from the game.

In short, it's not important to me, but may be to others.