How to stat for arcane knight?

eungpar

I want to play arcane knight but idk how to distribute attribute points.

I think agi str first, but there are maybe another optimized builds like cleric builds.

What is your method? Please share it here.

Xen

Loreseeker
Almost the same as the standard Cleric-Warrior build but with INT instead of PER. For skills, of course Mana Surge and Mage Armor with Staff Mastery as an alternative for other element (Poison and Spirit), as for advanced skills you can have, Disintegrate, Massive Criticals, Endurance Training, Death Cloud, Arcane Blade, Vampiric Blade, Combustion and Gate or Arcanist when you're using Poison and Spirit weapons

eungpar

Almost the same as the standard Cleric-Warrior build but with INT instead of PER. For skills, of course Mana Surge and Mage Armor with Staff Mastery as an alternative for other element (Poison and Spirit), as for advanced skills you can have, Disintegrate, Massive Criticals, Endurance Training, Death Cloud, Arcane Blade, Vampiric Blade, Combustion and Gate or Arcanist when you're using Poison and Spirit weapons
Where can I check the standard cleric-warrior build? Thank you for advice:)

Deleted member 28869

Standard cleric
If you're looking for warrior guild skills, change battle prayer and gate with duel 3, heavyhand 2, might 2, and bloodlust 1.

Last edited:

Xen

Loreseeker
Standard cleric
If you're looking for warrior guild skills, change battle prayer and gate with duel 3, heavyhand 2, might 2, and bloodlust 1.
This is a good build but i'm not referring to this kind of build, more like a Cleric that is a member of Warriors Guild so the build is not much for STR or PER (mediocre amount only) but more on AGI and END. Basically the build will look like the same as what you've shown but with advanced skills composed of Duel, Heavyhand, Precision Strike, Massive Criticals, Gate, Endurance Training, Guardian Wolf and Summoner
Post automatically merged:    

BTW Bloodlust is a good skill especially for Warrior but it's not good for Cleric since you can't use Cleave to benefit from the Bloodlust's buff or a Rogue that can trigger Assassinate to spam Stab IV to instantly kill enemies and benefit from the Bloodlust buff

Last edited:

eungpar

This is a good build but i'm not referring to this kind of build, more like a Cleric that is a member of Warriors Guild so the build is not much for STR or PER (mediocre amount only) but more on AGI and END. Basically the build will look like the same as what you've shown but with advanced skills composed of Duel, Heavyhand, Precision Strike, Massive Criticals, Gate, Endurance Training, Guardian Wolf and Summoner

BTW Bloodlust is a good skill especially for Warrior but it's not good for Cleric since you can't use Cleave to benefit from the Bloodlust's buff or a Rogue that can trigger Assassinate to spam Stab IV to instantly kill enemies and benefit from the Bloodlust buff

Standard cleric

Thank you guys. There was a newbie in the discord server who insisted that the three cleric should distribute points equally to all 6 stats, so I thought there's something that I didn't know.

Xen

Loreseeker
Thank you guys. There was a newbie in the discord server who insisted that the three cleric should distribute points equally to all 6 stats, so I thought there's something that I didn't know.
That's not optimal for a Church of the Three Cleric. The Church Cleric is like a Caster Mage so you want to invest on INT and PER to have large mana pool along with some END to be durable whenever you try gather-and-explode strategy

I mean, as a Church member Cleric, you'll usually cast Sacred Fire, Flames of Faith, Heal Wounds and Battle Prayer to buff your companion and your main damage source is your skills meaning it's a fixed amount so you don't need STR or AGI (maybe a bit but not par with END, INT and PER)

Last edited:

Wrenn

As a pretty smart but very agile wand mage with maxxed arcane blade and combustion, im having issues with mage barrier knocking targets back before i can hit with elemenal blades. Anyone found a work around for this?

Wrenn

Thats what i was afraid of. But ill keep the mage armor and reset mage barier sk pts. Thanks