• We're hiring!

Junior 3D Artist wanted! We're currently looking for a junior 3D Artist with some experience in Unity, Blender and possibly other 3D tools. More info can be found here.

How to post screen shots here

'M'

I did click on the blue upload icon but nothing happens and when i click over pic icon it says insert url but when i do from imgbb it's says something went wrong contact administrator

due to this i am unable to post screen shots
Post automatically merged:    

Solved it without any help

Last edited:

p4ran0id

Staff member
I did click on the blue upload icon but nothing happens and when i click over pic icon it says insert url but when i do from imgbb it's says something went wrong contact administrator

due to this i am unable to post screen shots
Post automatically merged:    

Solved it without any help
About first part, that add-on has a bug right now, we're working on it (like told the developer of that plugin about the bug 😅)

The problem is only on mobile, and the workaround is to switch to desktop mode with mobile browser, than it works.

Sorry for that, but it's not our work, so we have to wait for plugin developers to make an update
Screenshot_20200523-220811.md.png Screenshot_20200523-220802.md.png

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Just to test (on a PC though) I'm trying to use image button:

Well, it works just fine, but had to switch to insert image through link. Now I'll try to do this by copying image (not image link!!!):

Yes, it doesn't work.

But just pasting image (that I copied from website):

Yeah, error, image to big for server to process, probably wanted to save it to our servers, which we don't prefer.

So, I'll advise to copy image link, not image, as copying image tries to copy image to our servers. But, if you copy image link, it should work (or at least, if you try to do this on a PC, not sure about phones).