Int 1
Awa 1
Pers 1

Whirl 1
Fury 1
2H 1
Shield 2
Cleave 1

What do I need to do to make her a better tank?

PS I'm a lvl 9 melee rogue.

abstractsense

Loreseeker
shadowstepninja":16uv7u04 said:
Int 1
Awa 1
Pers 1
Might want to reset those once you find a guild and pump Endurance or maybe get that "low cost" second Agility point.

Whirl 1
Fury 1
2H 1
Shield 2
Cleave 1

What do I need to do to make her a better tank?
Fury doesn't help tanking at all, except maybe that the enemy will die faster. :p Skills with stun can be nice at damage reduction (especially Whirlwind), so use those as you see fit.

The only other advice is try to find better armor and switch out resistances situationally.

The truth of the matter is that companions are just significantly weaker than the main character. They gain less traits and skills, and you give them second choice at equipment, so they usually end up with less health. They also gain less experience so they're usually a level behind you.

If I were going to use Grissenda, I'd load her up with a 2-handed weapon and damage dealing skills, and just tank for her. Evasion can be quite powerful. But that's just my take on things. :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I think Gris *can* tank, but you have to gear her up as good as possible, which is easier if you're not a warrior too. In that case, skills like Cleave or 2H won't improve her survival chances.