How to kill vampires¿????????????

Mr. Orange

So I am doing grissendas quest and I run into vampires. I have equipped myself with an ice staff, death staff, staff of impact, and the Tesla rod and none of those staves do damage. I suspect they die by fire but I don't have one to prove it. And physical damage from my golem and grissenda also don't do damage. Is it just fire to kill them?

p4ran0id

Staff member
No, you have to finish the ritual to make them vulnerable. Just read the books you can find there, they'll tell you how to do it

Xen

Loreseeker
You don't have to finish any ritual but instead you need to sabotage their blood fountains.

VDX_360

Staff member
The books on the podium inside the dungeon outlines what you need to do. Passing an INT check makes it more obvious.

Claytopia

Drinking from each fountain in the hopes that your blood will be tainted and you become a Vampire does not turn out the way you would hope.

Xen

Loreseeker
Claytopia":25dvp87s said:
Drinking from each fountain in the hopes that your blood will be tainted and you become a Vampire does not turn out the way you would hope.

Gross is when you try washing your face with blood :p

younsomoom

find 3 blood fountains and 3 intellect points needed. One tip vampire are weak against fire so use fire weapon to give extra damage.

VDX_360

Staff member
Keep in mind that vampires are only weak against fire AFTER the fountain part is done. Before that, nothing can hurt them.

Vampires are undead so Turn Undead works on them and Holy Attribute will add damage.