How to get rid of amulet of whispers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oragmir

I finished the quest "lady of the night" and now have this amulet which I can't seem to get rid of. I know it is not a serious issue and can be easily ignored, but I am curious why can't I drop or sell this item?
The quest log says it is completed.

Sleeper

Dont try to drop it, complete the quest instead. You wont regret it

Dmitri

Loreseeker
But I said that I have completed it
Did you complete it by killing the Night Lord or by giving the Beating Heart to the statue?

If you gave it to the statue; You shouldn't have it, you should have Amulet of Dark Whispers, since you give the amulet to get enchanted by the Statue which is cursed by witch called Syllara.

If you gave it to the Captain Torden, you keep it forever, And you get Phantom Longsword.

You can't techically get rid of the amulet, before the quest is done, you either lose it during the quest or you can drop it somewhere or store it in the valut.

Oragmir

I finished the quest and gave it to torden, the quest itself is in the "completed" list. I cant drop it so thats why I ask. But it looks my only option is to store it in the vault. Thank you for your time and advice.

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes, that is correct. Because the Amulet is technically a quest item, you can't get rid of it. You an store it in your vault, or an out-of-the-way chest (The tower, or a house, when you get access to either.)

VDX_360

Staff member
@Eugekov1298, Brother Ladan's Holy Symbol is a QUEST ITEM so has the same "can't throw away" protection. Just put it in a chest you don't use, or equip to Hirge. Not really a problem.

At one time, players could throw away quest items but that resulted in players accidently getting rid of quest items. Thus, players requested the current QUEST ITEM protection.

Dmitri

Loreseeker
Таже фигня и с этим амулетом, играл за воина, и не могу егу одеть, и не могу выкинуть или продать.
Конечно, ты не можешь его надеть, если ты воин? В предмете четко указано, что только классы, которые могут его использовать, - это Клерик и Маг, поэтому вы в основном сохраняете его на протяжении всей игры, несмотря ни на что, единственный способ избавиться от него - это, конечно, положить его в сундук или валут.

Status
Not open for further replies.