How to get +60 rep in Varsilia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdoggg

Loreseeker
New Garand town hall quests give +2 Varsilia rep since there is no city rep to be gained. might want to focus there. I usually try to just take the ones that involve missing books and rings since those are almost always in Kieyou/Irazur/Nayau tomb. You could start at new garand, run to kingsbridge and lannegar picking up quests of that type and then run back hitting the 3 tombs. Those could also be in the bandit hideout outside of kingsbridge and the lannegar mine, but it's still an easy route to run.

MealytheNoob

Ok, this sucks, so if you don't succeed at a Town Hall Quest you get -1 reputation with them. So now I'll go from 44 to 38 because I can't find any of these stupid quests without Inn gossip working right. I'll be even further away from getting to do the level 60 quest :evil:
The wiki really helps with the THQs. Odd, I'm on story mode and without the wiki I'd be lost.

VDX_360

Staff member
@MealytheNoob , Thanks for wanting to be helpful, but quoting and replying from a thread dated 4+ years ago is quite the necro-post. The forum users have likely moved on, had kids, watched their kids grow up, and are now retired somewhere on an island in the Corsair Princes. Plus the game has changed quite a bit.

Locking Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.