How to defeat kalagru lvl 31 hell beast from the abyss.

Kalagru is immune to shock damage and high resistance against all other elements (fire, ice, poison, death etc), so it's not worth using the sword you're using or any other that deals elemental damage. He also doesn't deal elemental damage, it doesn't make sense to use any item that focuses on elemental protection when facing him.

Use the adamantine sword, it has a banishment of 4(+8 damage per hit against demons).

Use only the elixir of galade, it heals 120 health + 6 armor. Gather 9 vorator eggs and make 3 omelets with NPC Ronaëf in freetown (this heals 50% of your health).

Bring the hirge with you, along with several scrolls: Circle of Restoration (this also heals 50% of your health)

You haven't shown your skills so I can't help you with this problem.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Hmm i know hey do give paralyse so i need to raise this resist and use anti paralyse potions then it should come good, i have all the requirement you ask so i gonna try it asap i am back, about my skills, there ALL maxed 👍

Btw i am a warrior i dont have mana so those scrolls are useless

Last edited:
the scrolls are for the hirge. If you don't know, you can use any scroll that uses mana in the hirge, just select the menu with it and use it.

Deleted member 28869

Use only the elixir of galade, it heals 120 health + 6 armor. Gather 9 vorator eggs and make 3 omelets with NPC Ronaëf in freetown (this heals 50% of your health).
Instead of the omlettes, i'd recommend potions of lesser restoration, it does almost the same as the omlettes and it's easier to farm and you are guaranteed 1 apple per run from the tree and have more chances to get apples, and then turn in the apples to ronaëf in freetown.

And your gear, get the cloak of the bear from king of korne, it gives +2 end and battle gorget, from quest temple of the sleepers, in a chest at the end of the dungeon, +2 ac and 30 hp.

Last edited:

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Hmm i know hey do give paralyse so i need to raise this resist and use anti paralyse potions then it should come good, i have all the requirement you ask so i gonna try it asap i am back, about my skills, there ALL maxed 👍

the scrolls are for the hirge. If you don't know, you can use any scroll that uses mana in the hirge, just select the menu with it and use it.
If i use th menu in hirge does the game pause ? Or doest it continue killing you 🤪

Instead of the omlettes, i'd recommend potions of lesser restoration, it does almost the same as the omlettes and it's easier to farm and you are guaranteed 1 apple per run from the tree and have more chances to get apples, and then turn in the apples to ronaëf in freetown.

And your gear, get the cloak of the bear from king of korne, it gives +2 end and battle gorget, from quest temple of the sleepers, in a chest at the end of the dungeon, +2 ac and 30 hp.
not exactly, the omelet heals 50% of your max health. The potions of lesser restoration restore 50% of your lost health, for example: if you have 100 health and you lose 10, if you use this potion you will only heal 5 health.