How to defeat kalagru lvl 31 hell beast from the abyss.

Molokot

Lazy demon is quite easy to beat , just you need to remember NOT TO fight him with your main character. Its ok to shoot arrows or magic missiles.
Takes like 11 resurect scrolls and Grisenda kills him with good gear easily. (better have 20 just in case and also best healing potions)I killed him many times and at level 24 he is lol bos, problem is that if u play warior or rogue you need to learn how to use those scrolls from loreseekers. And you absolutely dont need any paralyze resistance. Also his drops are quite useless at the point when u can kill him, so its just for fun.

For veterinari most rep comes fro helping slaves to escape in Jabal and in the desert over friguld (place with manticores) also u can get some if u rescue Niur from orcs, bring wolf skin to slave, become best hunter in the world and kill wolf boss in new lair. There are more than 25 to get.

Last edited:

Molokot

well you can do escaping slave quest in jabal in 3 ways 1 gives good rep 1 bad and one just a bit in jabal, also helping slaves in desert can be done in favor of slavers, AND if u did town hall quets for mercia other than catching deserters it also gives negative rep . If you screwed it nothing can be done. Easiest one to miss is those guys in desert so check if you did that quest.

LordHulio89

Wszelkie działania mile widziane, mam 27 l l, ale zabijam mnie w mgnieniu oka, używam high endgear i mocv jest na maxa.

Lubię, który jego słabość, jaki żywioł jaki opór,

Wszelkie wskazówki są mile widziane, mam 27 lvl, ale zabija mnie w mgnieniu oka, używam high endgear i większość umiejętności jest na maxa.

Lubię znać jego słabość, jaki żywioł, jaki opór,

Mam 30 poziom Wojownika. 11 punktow ataku (z ekwipunkiem), skile 36-42, Pancerz 45, zycie 1162. Atakuje demona z towarzyszem Agadeonem - Lotrzykiem, bo wydaje mi sie, ze najbardziej go zjezdza -ma dwa miecze. Uzywam sam oczywiscie adamantowego miecza. Zolte buteleczki sa ok mam ich trzy tylko, takze miksturki Gallade, oraz zastrzyki. Nie moge poki co ubic potworka, niewiele mi brakuje. Pozdrawiam i powodzenia. LordHulio89

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
well you can do escaping slave quest in jabal in 3 ways 1 gives good rep 1 bad and one just a bit in jabal, also helping slaves in desert can be done in favor of slavers, AND if u did town hall quets for mercia other than catching deserters it also gives negative rep . If you screwed it nothing can be done. Easiest one to miss is those guys in desert so check if you did that quest.
Give me a specific spot, there is alot of desert in this game.

Arcanmaster

Take paralysis/stun weapon for yourself and Hirge, max your spirit resistance, take apple juice and green lists

VDX_360

Staff member
The slavers in the desert is a reference to the quest The Price of Freedom.

Just as a general reminder: This forum is used by players from around the world. Lots of different languages which will result in some confusion, some translation errors. Asking to for clarification is okay, shaming someone for using a different language is not.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Mam 30 poziom Wojownika. 11 punktow ataku (z ekwipunkiem), skile 36-42, Pancerz 45, zycie 1162. Atakuje demona z towarzyszem Agadeonem - Lotrzykiem, bo wydaje mi sie, ze najbardziej go zjezdza -ma dwa miecze. Uzywam sam oczywiscie adamantowego miecza. Zolte buteleczki sa ok mam ich trzy tylko, takze miksturki Gallade, oraz zastrzyki. Nie moge poki co ubic potworka, niewiele mi brakuje. Pozdrawiam i powodzenia. LordHulio89
Hey LordHulio,

First things first: My apoligize for my quote " I cannot read this ", it was totally not ment to shame or hurt people so i will apoligize.

Second thing: Probely there is no translation for you language availeble, mey i ask what language this is? So that i can translate it my self to help you better with your questions, I am a loreseeker so my job is you help, fix, advise you, " WELCOME to this forum by the way ".

Let me know then ill do the translation with google, it talks alot better if you can read in your language 👍.

Let me know,