How many secrets do you have?

Terantatek

Um, how come I just checked and it said I have 180 secrets? Isnt 99 the max? Did I run across a bug?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Terantatek":atpvvpkz said:
Um, how come I just checked and it said I have 180 secrets? Isnt 99 the max? Did I run across a bug?
Can you post a screenshot of your stats (Character Sheet --> Details)?

If it really says 180 secrets, then this would indeed be a bug (or a manipulated save file).

p4ran0id

Staff member
Sure that you aren't talking about score secrets? That's something different so maybe there is a confusion

Secrets found:
Screenshot_20180713-194938.png

Score/secrets:
Screenshot_20180713-194949.png

Terantatek

Ohh yes that was what I was talking about. My bad.

Edit: how come I cant post link pictures? I tried using the attachment file button but it says nothing larger than 512kib or something and my phone is very high res.
aSLXKjw.jpg

p4ran0id

Staff member
There is a blue link "add image to post" that way you can add images via post image, it is very easy.

The forum is limited to avoid too much used space. If every user post a 2 MB image the server won't take it/David has to upgrade

Ps: I corrected your link, you can click on edit to see how.
Just copy the picture link and add it with img tag, or just use the blue button to do it automatically ;)

Atomos

I'll bump this thread, since I believe I found something interesting. Feel free to give me a golden shovel if you believe it's inappropiate ;).

This pic is from my latest complete run. My first ever completionist character has found only 108 secrets, so that's even more strange 0_o. Any ideas?

Edit: mystery solved: Wiki table doesn't have Forsaken Fortress on it

Last edited: