How many quests and areas in free version?

Balmore

I guess to complete all the quests you need to buy the full license. It looks like you can not get to certain parts of the island without a full license.

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes, the free version offers a huge amount of game play, but the full game does require the full license.

Free version: allows to play as a Warrior or a Rogue. It includes 30 areas, 29 completable quests (others partially completable), around 30 hours of gameplay, with a level cap adequate to the areas available.

Full version: a single in-app purchase which unlocks everything, forever (no micro-transactions). Includes 135 areas, 90 quests (plus randomly generated quests), over 400 dialogues, counting over 130,000 words; approximately 120+ hours of gameplay. Additionally, the full version unlocks the Iron-Man mode (permadeath) and makes the Cleric and Mage classes available.

Balmore

Thanks, there are 29 completable quests? I think I can only get into about 6 or so areas. What are those quests do you know? Thanks

VDX_360

Staff member
I just did a copy and paste from the Google Play description. Keep in mind the area count likely includes world maps and dungeon maps (+any area that has it's own map). Town Hall Quests might be included in the quest count, too. You get those from the Town Hall located in each town.

VDX_360

Staff member
Mod Note: Edited thread tittle to better reflect nature of thread.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Thanks, there are 29 completable quests? I think I can only get into about 6 or so areas. What are those quests do you know? Thanks

You need to speak to everyone you encounter, but I don't think the Wiki details only the Demo version.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I don't keep a complete list but I counted them when I wrote up that description (both areas and completable quests) so I am certain the figures are correct.