How long have you been playing this game?

uaeoh415

I think I first got the game in December of 2019. I've had issues of the backups not working. My current Warrior is better than my previous saves though. If you have enough gold, you can pretty much try whole new builds, it's getting back to level 26 again.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I feel I've gone through the game a bit too often now. I'm ready for another update. How about an expansion where we play the Muud'ari fleet returning in a ship only to bombard the kingdoms and level everything? Should be simple enough to program loll. Just add a big explosion animation lolll

Lamar

Edit: After trying the demo for a day I bought the full version May 23rd of this year.

Last edited:

nicholascam

I've been playing since the April of 2020. When all this covid stuff started I simply wanted to find a new occupation. I also learned how to play other games like LOL or Warcraft. It was pretty surprising for me because I've never liked fantasy games/rpg games in my life. When I firstly visited lolfinity I had a couple of doubts, but eventually got a good account to play. I even found some friends thanks to these games, so probably the covid situation even helped me with my socialization, lol. It seems that the situation won't get better any time soon, so I'm gonna continue playing different games like exiled kingdoms or lol.

Last edited:

Van Clayzer

eu comecei a jogar no final de 2019, ainda na versão gratuita pois não tinha dinheiro suficiente para comprar o jogo