How is my cleric build?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
You have a STR cleric so Paladin's Longsword, an AGI cleric benefits from Spirit Breaker.
Are you a member of the Golden Hand?
Have you joined a guild?

johndominic

I am friends with golden hand but its unfortunate that the gloves wont equip with cleric but the cheap items and mana potion is good enough though
Warriors guild.
Apparently the duel damage increment still continues even after intervention activates. Cleric are too op.
Its kinda funny that I got 4 powerful rings in two days (Abbots ring, Bishop ring, Ring of Holiness and Ring of Unlife)
Clerics are weak at early game due to lack of weapons but midgame where clerics start to shine.

johndominic

I want To raise AWA for Dialogues but it feels pointless since both INT and PER are high enough. Should i raise it?

VDX_360

Staff member
Clerics in the Warriors guild can learn Duel, which offers some much needed offensive power to a Cleric.

How you assign trait points is only part of your build. Skills are critical.

As for traits, 4 or 5 in PERS in fine for most Cleric builds. As a class, they're not as mana dependent. I might suggest putting the remaining trait points into STR.

VDX_360

Staff member
AWA 2 is fine for most playthroughs, but AWA 3 gives you a tiny defense boost as well as sets up you nicely for the Peaceful Ending.

IF you are going for the Peaceful Ending, you'll need AWA 5 to find a key item (see Wiki for more on that). However, there are plenty of +2 Awareness items (amulet, googled helmet). So even if you're going for the peaceful ending, having AWA 3 is more than enough (just equip the item when you need it).