How do you detect secrets with warrior?

Schnolhamor

Simoly keep 5 Scrolls of detection with you at all times.

Use the Wiki to find where secret doors are and use the scroll to reveal them.

Tank traps or quicksave if you play on casual; and reload when you trigger a trap.

Easy as that.

vo1d

Schnolhamor":550ajovq said:
Easy as that.
Read the question, please. If I use maps from wiki, why would I play this game at all?
Maps from wiki, casual mode, what else? Maphack and money mod? :lol:

Schnolhamor

vo1d":6jqt7zyb said:
Schnolhamor":6jqt7zyb said:
Easy as that.
Read the question, please. If I use maps from wiki, why would I play this game at all?
Maps from wiki, casual mode, what else? Maphack and money mod? :lol:

Strategy.

Desire? Raiding dungeon with least possible harm taken.

Solution? Good gear, items and what's this? A map detailing the location of each object?

If you can only enjoy the game by not taking advantage of available resources I recommend entering the dungeons solo, with no gear or items.

Suffer away!!

VDX_360

Staff member
There also appears to be a level factor in finding a secret door (4% per level difference between player and door?).

A player with 2 INT, 2 AWA, should be able to detect all the secret doors without additional skills or equipment, just have to be a little higher in level. Equipment with INT or AWA boosting or Detection help but are not vital.

Secret doors tend to have a visual clue (broken wall etc) but that's not a prefect system.

VDX_360

Staff member
Mvkush":2qu6mfph said:
The goal of this post seems to be to not have that piece of trash theaving, Unfaithful fellow with you. Leave him in his cage!

You need him to complete Mad Wizard. Leave him in the cage with the werewolf.

VDX_360

Staff member
vo1d":3izbuxf0 said:
.... I've spent hours and zillions of scrolls trying to find boss room in Mausoleum, it's ridiculous....

This seems odd. Even a low chance of finding traps should trigger a secret door after awhile.

Cainus

Rogue and Cleric way much more easy then Warrior to finding secrets, for warrior yeah its not so easy like that.
But maybe you can use Adaon with AWA,INT and full Dungeoneering.

Roukan

Loreseeker
Yeah, Adaon is good, but TC seems to dislike him.

Anyway, Hirge is the next best option IMO. Investing only in INT and PER for mana gain, with all the equipment which add detection, and max dungeoneering, my Hirge has a 58% chance of discovering secrets. Sure, she's not an Adaon tier dungeoneer, but I haven't had to wait more than a few seconds to find any hidden door. Being the best healer and gossiper is a nice bonus too.

vo1d

VDX_360":3twosj40 said:
There also appears to be a level factor in finding a secret door (4% per level difference between player and door?).
Gosh! So if I'm 8 and the dungeon is 15, I have nearly no chance to find anything, right? I wish I knew it before)))

Are there other aspects dependent on level? Combat? Gosip?