How to? How do I sell my soul to Demonic Lawyer in Exiled Kingdoms?

How to do something?
Status
Not open for further replies.

VDX_360

Staff member
Você não pode vender sua alma, ou a alma de qualquer outra pessoa. E não, o Burro Invisível do Pântano também não pode ajudá-lo. Isso foi apenas um boato estranho na internet.

SLXM Nubia

Você não pode vender sua alma, ou a alma de qualquer outra pessoa. E não, o Burro Invisível do Pântano também não pode ajudá-lo. Isso foi apenas um boato estranho na internet.
Invisible Swamp Donkey? I turned the whole game and I don't remember seeing him. Does it exist in the game or is it just a rumor?

VDX_360

Staff member
The Invisible Swamp Donkey is a forum legend --- a mixture of jokes solidified into what would later become known as the Invisible Swamp Donkey.

LaraWillis

Selling your soul to a Demonic Lawyer in Exiled Kingdoms is quite the intriguing quest! To embark on this adventure, you'll likely need to seek out the lawyer in a specific location within the game world. Once you find them, engaging in dialogue or completing certain tasks may be required to make the deal. Remember, this is all part of the fantasy world of the game, so enjoy the adventure and immerse yourself in the role-playing experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.