How do I become a tester

MC Chris

I really like to do that timken point me in the right direction to put in application or however you go about doing it please and thank you so much

Akka

I think you can join the beta tester program or whatever in the Exiled Kingdoms Google play page.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I really like to do that timken point me in the right direction to put in application or however you go about doing it please and thank you so much

Here the instructions, but it's not really worth it, development of EK is finished, there was only one update since about one year and it was a technical update after changing Google play library.

There won't be new content for at least long time (maybe after Archaelund is finished in 2-3 years)

Feel free to become one, but don't expect anything from that 😉

MC Chris

How do you know there will be an eventual update, which I do see parts of the mat that are towns that you can go to yet so yeah but I hope they recent contact for soon
I guess I must still sign up to be a tester just because I like the game that much and maybe in the future it's not a well but yeah very fun game
I been playing it for almost month now?

p4ran0id

Staff member
How do you know there will be an eventual update, which I do see parts of the mat that are towns that you can go to yet so yeah but I hope they recent contact for soon
I guess I must still sign up to be a tester just because I like the game that much and maybe in the future it's not a well but yeah very fun game
I been playing it for almost month now?

Beta is for testing, short time after beta the update will be available for everyone. And updates are only for technical problems, like cloud save and Co. There is no new content for beta.

MC Chris

Beta is for testing, short time after beta the update will be available for everyone. And updates are only for technical problems, like cloud save and Co. There is no new content for beta.
So they will continue to update this game, right? there's parts of the map that aren't accessible so that tells me the at least had plans to add more

p4ran0id

Staff member
So they will continue to update this game, right? there's parts of the map that aren't accessible so that tells me the at least had plans to add more

No, at least not for next years. That game is already about 3 years old, I started in 2017.

David is working on his next game at the moment, maybe there will be new content, but only after Archaelund is finished, so at least in 2-3 years.

The game has already more content than most games, also the price is very low for that.

It's one of my favorite games, I spend already over 500h with that game and it costs only few dollars. Most AAA games costs more and are finished after 10h

JarrenDrahn

I'll make this clear for you. The game designer is one person. He has previously stated on this very forum that production on this game has finished, ceased, it is no more, a dead parrot.

He is now working on a new game. It will take him 2-3 years to finish that game. Only after he has finished that game will he consider revisiting and adding content to this game. Note I said, CONSIDER, not guaranteed.

Edit: Beat me to it.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Time will show what david got left in mind for EK,

But to become a better tester well, i can't give you anymore advise then that is spoken since game is completed. ( for now ) <= because there are to many open ends and parts of the map yet to be explored.

Just try to brake the game will gets davids attention for sure whaha.