• We uploaded avatars gallery for you to choose your avatars from. For more info please see this thread.

How do I become a tester

MC Chris

I really like to do that timken point me in the right direction to put in application or however you go about doing it please and thank you so much

Akka

I think you can join the beta tester program or whatever in the Exiled Kingdoms Google play page.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I really like to do that timken point me in the right direction to put in application or however you go about doing it please and thank you so much

Here the instructions, but it's not really worth it, development of EK is finished, there was only one update since about one year and it was a technical update after changing Google play library.

There won't be new content for at least long time (maybe after Archaelund is finished in 2-3 years)

Feel free to become one, but don't expect anything from that 😉

MC Chris

How do you know there will be an eventual update, which I do see parts of the mat that are towns that you can go to yet so yeah but I hope they recent contact for soon
I guess I must still sign up to be a tester just because I like the game that much and maybe in the future it's not a well but yeah very fun game
I been playing it for almost month now?

p4ran0id

Staff member
How do you know there will be an eventual update, which I do see parts of the mat that are towns that you can go to yet so yeah but I hope they recent contact for soon
I guess I must still sign up to be a tester just because I like the game that much and maybe in the future it's not a well but yeah very fun game
I been playing it for almost month now?
Beta is for testing, short time after beta the update will be available for everyone. And updates are only for technical problems, like cloud save and Co. There is no new content for beta.