How can I increase my Reputation as Varannaris?

JeanShiro

my name is Jean and I am in trouble with the new missions in the wilds, as I only have 21 reputation with the Varannari, how can I get more?

VDX_360

Staff member
The two crucial quests are Human Resources and the Price of Freedom. Helping the Varannari in both those quests makes it a lot easier. Attacking / capturing the Varannari will make it impossible to be friendly with them later. Note: You can still get high enough reputation by taking the neutral option in the Price of Freedom.

Other quests are: Prisoner of Orcs, I am the Best of Hunter in the World, Father of Wolves (new, and to get must be on good terms with V. already). You can also get a little extra rep by giving a wolf pelt to Ruun over in the oasis area.

JeanShiro

J. I've done all these missions, but I only got 21 ... I'm feeling unfair because 25 with Varannari is too high.

VDX_360

Staff member
Have you done the Last of the Legion quest? (The one with Centurion Hyartis and Hunting Moon.)

If you've done all the quests favorably to the Varannari, you should have enough reputation.

p4ran0id

Staff member
J. I've done all these missions, but I only got 21 ... I'm feeling unfair because 25 with Varannari is too high.
you did the new quests in their area? you can get +15 in total (even more but you need 25 first) there

VDX_360

Staff member
You are right. Forgot about that one. You can turn in one of the two sacred weapons to complete that quest.

It is possible to have a reputation of 25 with the varannar without having to do the "human resources" and "the price of freedom" missions together.
First you need to do the "I am the best hunter" and "orc prisoner" missions to earn 7 reputation. Then, go to sydarun and give runn wolf skin to gain +2 and make "sacred weapons" to gain +3, resulting in 12 reputation.
Then choose between "human resources" or "the price of freedom" to have a minimum of 20 reputation and complete 25 with the wolfheart mission.
With all this, you can complete all the varannar missions and still overwhelm them with the last one you left out

Last edited: