High Level Builds

Board Troll

Hectonato":jecuo4ng said:
S.U.W.":jecuo4ng said:
Rumpole":jecuo4ng said:
It's just a matter of luck and patience... I did about 40-50 runs of the Mercian crypt (a conservative estimate :shock: ), before I finally got the coveted leggings... found three breastplates before they finally dropped. I gained 3 or 4 levels, so there was a bit of sugar coating, but it was very frustrating. On the other hand, got the Iron fist in 5 or 6 runs in my current build (and much quicker in other ones).

Good luck!

Aha !! Finally got a pair of Legion Leggings !! Only took like 20-30 runs through the crypt. I'm gonna keep at it for awhile to see if I can snag a pair for my girl Griss and then hop over to the water treatment plant to find the Golem Fist.

Oh and does anyone know if using multiple scrolls of lesser learning in one day multiplies the effect ?

They don't multiply. In fact the effects substitute each other, so if you have a 10% bonus and then use a lesser wisdom scroll you'll reduce the effect to 7%. It only stacks with the intelligence trait effect.

I thought it was

Scrolls (only 1 active)

Equipment w/wisdom bonus (multiple pieces stack)

Intelligence bonus

Those 3 are cumulative, correct?

Dimidium

Board Troll":145n0oom said:
Hectonato":145n0oom said:
S.U.W.":145n0oom said:
Aha !! Finally got a pair of Legion Leggings !! Only took like 20-30 runs through the crypt. I'm gonna keep at it for awhile to see if I can snag a pair for my girl Griss and then hop over to the water treatment plant to find the Golem Fist.

Oh and does anyone know if using multiple scrolls of lesser learning in one day multiplies the effect ?

They don't multiply. In fact the effects substitute each other, so if you have a 10% bonus and then use a lesser wisdom scroll you'll reduce the effect to 7%. It only stacks with the intelligence trait effect.

I thought it was

Scrolls (only 1 active)

Intelligence bonus

I thought it was ,too. I'd have to test it to know for sure now.

S.U.W.

Finally found another pair of Legion Leggings for my girl Griss ! Only took like 40-50
runs through the Mercian Crypt :mrgreen: . The last run through I actually scored a pair of Legion Leggings and two pairs of Legion Gauntlets. Now I am off to find the Golem Fist !!

Dimidium

S.U.W.":2y1i6wtr said:
Finally found another pair of Legion Leggings for my girl Griss ! Only took like 40-50
runs through the Mercian Crypt :mrgreen: . The last run through I actually scored a pair of Legion Leggings and two pairs of Legion Gauntlets. Now I am off to find the Golem Fist !!

Awesome! The myth turns reality

TheScumbag

Dimidium":7su78p0l said:
Board Troll":7su78p0l said:
Hectonato":7su78p0l said:

I thought it was

Scrolls (only 1 active)

Intelligence bonus

I thought it was ,too. I'd have to test it to know for sure now.

Yes, those 3 categories are accumulative with only the wisdom enhanced equipment being stackable.

S.U.W.

Success! Found the Iron Golem Fist ! Took maybe 10-15 runs through the water treatment plant or whatever. Not really of any use to me but it's cool to finally get it. I chucked into my vault for safe keeping. I'm gonna have to buy another vault soon. My first is full of treasures already. Hope some kind of extra portable storage is introduced down the line. I hate having to leave behind loot because my pack is already full.

Dimidium

S.U.W.":rpi7my6k said:
Success! Found the Iron Golem Fist ! Took maybe 10-15 runs through the water treatment plant or whatever. Not really of any use to me but it's cool to finally get it. I chucked into my vault for safe keeping. I'm gonna have to buy another vault soon. My first is full of treasures already. Hope some kind of extra portable storage is introduced down the line. I hate having to leave behind loot because my pack is already full.

Excellent. Good stuff for a Cleric indeed

Frannyta

Dimidium":3myqnl9x said:
Did you test this out?
ztigDZ.png

Int 2 = 4% exp
Helmet with Wisdom I = 2% exp
Scroll = 7% exp

Yep its accumulative bonus.

S.U.W.

Hey does anyone know why my DPS got so low all of a sudden ??

I recently completely retooled my warrior and reset all his skill/traits.

This gave me a new DPS of 45.4

Using the Maul of Garrak gave me 42-56 damage +6 lightning.

Just in the last two days I found and equipped the Legion Leggings and Legion Cuirass.

Swapping my cuirass and leggings brought my armor up from 21 to 23 but dropped my HP to 401. And now my damage is only 26-34 ?? Even though I am still using the same weapon ?? And my DPS is only 29.8 !!!!! A difference of 15.6 !!

Before changing armor I was wearing the Breastplate of the Forge and Platemail Leggings.

Was it this armor change that affected my DPS and Damage rating ???

And if so WHY ??