Hi guys how good is my warior(not native speaker sorry for bad english)

Deleted member 28869

Put 1 point in charge to close the distance between you and enemy, and since you have an extra point, get battle rage since you don't have amulet of dark whispers, so you wont get stunned (steel wizards and battle droids stun). Other than that, I think you should be good for the ark now.
Ark tips:
-don't fight more than 1 enemy at a time,
-learn the rhythm
-wait for skills to refresh before fighting next enemy
-when fighting steel wizards, activate flurry and hit 7 times, run away a bit so that you can dodge the attacks, then charge back in and activate flurry, repeat until it dies.
I hope this helps

Last edited:

RPG GAMER.

Put 1 point in charge to close the distance between you and enemy, and since you have an extra point, get battle rage since you don't have amulet of dark whispers, so you wont get stunned (steel wizards and battle droids stun). Other than that, I think you should be good for the ark now.
Ark tips:
-don't fight more than 1 enemy at a time,
-learn the rhythm
-wait for skills to refresh before fighting next enemy
-when fighting steel wizards, activate flurry and hit 7 times, run away a bit so that you can dodge the attacks, then charge back in and activate flurry, repeat until it dies.
I hope this helps
Yo ill do that thanks bro

Grim Reaper

You skipped icemist's dungeon initiated by The Sewer of Horrors quest, which is in my opinion harder than ark. There you can get 5 skill points and 7 trait points for free. Additionally, recovery is a waste of skill points and cleave is not as useful as whirlwind-charge combo, especially because you can still use this combo on a single target and get great results, while cleave is just useless in 1v1. I still didnt enter ark with this char, I have been hunting liches for past 5-6 levels but i aint getting lucky with Unlife Ring, so i am forced to use Ilmaran Signet Ring. This is what i have so far:

Screenshot_20210505-024723_Exiled_Kingdoms.jpg
Screenshot_20210505-024707_Exiled_Kingdoms.jpg

Screenshot_20210505-024806_Exiled_Kingdoms.jpg

For ark you need personality 5 (thats if you want to have a perfectly good win (a bit secretish), 6 if you wanna join forsaken (also secretish win)) (bishop ring will help you here if you picked it instead of extra skill point, i went for an extra skill point) and intellect 3 (crown of galad gives u +2 int) or other way around (per 3, int 5) (I have invested 1 point too much into intellect by an accident, so ignore that pls, i will respec once i get enough money, i am trying to save 250 000 for last altar vision to get +1 skill point), awareness 5 (helm drop in ark gives u +2, alternatively amulet of dark whispers gives you +2). You will also need to pass 4 str or 4 int check along with 50 000 for +3 str belt (force belt), but that shouldnt be a problem. I find that flurry and battle rage have high synergy and would advise u to max both and use them at the same time. During my flurry, battle rage and fury i deal over 150 dps for 6 secs, which should cause around 1000 damage. If i didnt need to use trait points to levels traits needed story wise my dps would probably be around 200, and during those 6 seconds i would be able to do around 1200 damage. My goal till endgame (lvl 25) would be maxing body development, maxing whirlwind and getting lvl 1 bash or lvl 1 resilience in that order.

Expected changes to current gear:
Ashen Helm -> Goggled Helmet
Ashen Chestplate -> Laminated Vest
Ashen Gauntlets -> Automated Gloves
Flame Pendant -> Magister Pendant
Axe of the Minotaur King -> Pneumatic Mallet (only in boss fight(s)? Since it has 8 speed it should scale worse than axe, so i am not sure which weapon has bigger dps during my 6 seconds of frenzy, or even all the time)
The Abot's Ring -> Ring of Unlife
Ilmaran Signet Ring -> The Abot's Ring (for last boss fight only)
Volator's Hide Mantle -> Iron Will Mantle (for last boss fight only)
Girdle of the Warrior -> Force Belt

I hope that answers all your questions

Last edited: