hey david a question

Kody101

New Member
Joined
12/07/2016
Messages
216
Location
Calgary Alberta Canada
been a while since i was on so i was traveling around aimelessly fending off wolfs and they now move around bravo!!! love it! anyways so i cam across mount strum in my travels and wonder to my self...when will this place open up sofar its 3 knights standing in ure way and say nothing u cant even click them so like when is this gona open?
 

VDX_360

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
20/01/2017
Messages
6,162
Kody101":29chvipk said:
i camt im a lvl 16 archer type rouge
Take that composite bow and charge like your life depends on it. No more excuses about being an "archer" that can't learn Warrior only skills. Rubbish. In my day, foot soldiers had to learn mage spells that weren't even in the game yet while double timing it between Castle Storme and Castle Bluerock, uphill both ways fighting unweakened undermothers. Heroes these, days, always have an excuse not to do the impossible.


PS: Advance skill idea: Rogue Toss. Warrior with STR of 8 or higher can toss Rogue companion into enemies for serious damage. Hurts thrown Rogue but it's Adaon so not really a concern.
 

Kody101

New Member
Joined
12/07/2016
Messages
216
Location
Calgary Alberta Canada
VDX_360":2aknjp8d said:
Kody101":2aknjp8d said:
i camt im a lvl 16 archer type rouge
Take that composite bow and charge like your life depends on it. No more excuses about being an "archer" that can't learn Warrior only skills. Rubbish. In my day, foot soldiers had to learn mage spells that weren't even in the game yet while double timing it between Castle Storme and Castle Bluerock, uphill both ways fighting unweakened undermothers. Heroes these, days, always have an excuse not to do the impossible.


PS: Advance skill idea: Rogue Toss. Warrior with STR of 8 or higher can toss Rogue companion into enemies for serious damage. Hurts thrown Rogue but it's Adaon so not really a concern.
Funny im a bow usring bow skill archer plus I use hirge as a shile stock piled with mana adding items to heal me when needed and she blocks the enmy off while i pick then out with my jestersbow and rapid fire (it works quite well) she has been indespensable and a great build see I negate damge and use rapid fire if they get close this combo has allowed me to clear a few hard dungeons but I still die lol
 

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
Joined
28/03/2017
Messages
157
Kody101":2nk6xfyi said:
Glass Cannon":2nk6xfyi said:
Will come in time.... we are all waiting for that moment..... i know how you feel if you use charge you can pass them ;)
i camt im a lvl 16 archer type rouge

Any class can make it past the stormeknights. Lure some wolves over and the guards will start fighting them, allowing you to sneak past. Note that they will return to their original position locking you inside so prepare a quick save to escape.
 

Kody101

New Member
Joined
12/07/2016
Messages
216
Location
Calgary Alberta Canada
Hisoka Approves":52tjb8zv said:
Kody101":52tjb8zv said:
Glass Cannon":52tjb8zv said:
Will come in time.... we are all waiting for that moment..... i know how you feel if you use charge you can pass them ;)
i camt im a lvl 16 archer type rouge

Any class can make it past the stormeknights. Lure some wolves over and the guards will start fighting them, allowing you to sneak past. Note that they will return to their original position locking you inside so prepare a quick save to escape.
I always carry return scrolls but whats the point of going past the knights not like its a castle u can explore
 

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
Joined
28/03/2017
Messages
157
Kody101":2hudzei5 said:
I always carry return scrolls but whats the point of going past the knights not like its a castle u can explore

The main reason is to clear that ugly black space in the middle of the map.

Also return scrolls don't work when past the Knights for some reason, atleast when I went into there. Im actually really unsure why.
 

Xen

Loreseeker
Joined
13/03/2017
Messages
625
There is nothing to do in Mount Storme especially in the Baron Storme's castle so what I usually do is going at the left side of the map, but before I open the world map I use quick save and then reload. After reloading that is the time when I'll open the map and all the black spaces are gone, easier right? :)
 

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Joined
17/07/2016
Messages
832
Location
The Netherlands, Utrecht.
Hisoka Approves":21oerq3e said:
Kody101":21oerq3e said:
Glass Cannon":21oerq3e said:
Will come in time.... we are all waiting for that moment..... i know how you feel if you use charge you can pass them ;)
i camt im a lvl 16 archer type rouge

Any class can make it past the stormeknights. Lure some wolves over and the guards will start fighting them, allowing you to sneak past. Note that they will return to their original position locking you inside so prepare a quick save to escape.

Wrong..... its charge in and charge out at the same spot and you can do anything you like to do..... even the giant waterglider down to the creek :D
 

Top