Help with pure rogue archer!

You can get evasion maxed later if you're on normal, rest is kind of the same for every difficulty. Till lvl 5 you will fight meele most times, so stab and evasion can be really helpful here.

Only change for Ironman would be to spend points at beginning in dungeoneering to find the traps, that's absolutely deadly for rogue on low lvl
Alright, fantastic. Thanks again for all the tips, I'll be on my way now. I'll stop bugging you for tips lol

p4ran0id

Staff member
No problem, if you have questions just ask. 😉

Best way is to find your own way, following a tutorial is kind of boring, so use that Tipps and ask if you get in trouble. That way you'll learn the game mechanics best

SoulHunter

[QUOTE = "p4ran0id, postagem: 56558, membro: 2701"]
Não tem problema, se você tiver dúvidas, basta perguntar. 😉

A melhor maneira é encontrar o seu próprio caminho, seguir um tutorial é meio entediante, use essas dicas e pergunte se você está com problemas. Dessa forma, você aprenderá melhor a mecânica do jogo
[/CITAR]

Você está começando com um homem de ferro, mas qual companheiro deve escolher Griss ou Hirge, e qual é a construção deles? No homem de ferro, irei com adaga e escudo, não quero usar armas para aumentar o dano,
No problem, if you have questions just ask. 😉

Best way is to find your own way, following a tutorial is kind of boring, so use that Tipps and ask if you get in trouble. That way you'll learn the game mechanics best

I am starting with melee rogue in Iron Man, but which companion should choose Griss or Hirge, and what is their construction? In iron man I will go with dagger and shield, I don't want to go with weapons out of hand to increase the damage, because I lose a lot of life!

I'm going to finish the quest moon children. Should I get mist hunter for my rogue or flaming hammer for hirge? Just to let you know, I already have wyrmslayer and composite bow and hirge already has dispair.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I recommend the Hammer, mist hunter is not really useful. It's good against undead, but there is a better one for that (trial and error quest) and wyrmslayer has the higher DPS.

I recommend the Hammer, mist hunter is not really useful. It's good against undead, but there is a better one for that (trial and error quest) and wyrmslayer has the higher DPS.
Hm, I agree. But I was thinking the mist hunter would be helpful at the start of ark until I get ion recurve.

Shit, you're totally right! Get the bow! Sorry completely forgot about arc 😅
Oh Thank God, because I already picked the bow before you replied (I was a little impatient) and so that's why I tried to make some excuse. Thanks for the help, now I feel alot better lol

p4ran0id

Staff member
Oh Thank God, because I already picked the bow before you replied (I was a little impatient) and so that's why I tried to make some excuse. Thanks for the help, now I feel alot better lol

Yes, sorry I forgot the most important rule:

You start alone and you 'end' alone 😁

Always concentrate on main character, in ark you'll be alone and you need everything you have for that.

My last archer run was last year so I totally forgot about the shock damage for ark 😔

SoulHunter

Yes, sorry I forgot the most important rule:

You start alone and you 'end' alone 😁

Always concentrate on main character, in ark you'll be alone and you need everything you have for that.

My last archer run was last year so I totally forgot about the shock damage for ark 😔

Why when we are with rogue archer, the monsters do not directly attack the companion, but are constantly trying to attack the archer? It is as if they are attracted by the bow shots!