Help needed regarding The Golden Hand and the Secrets of the Dead quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leele

I massacred the library and wasted tons of health potion. One of the golems dropped a strange object that looks like a battery. Can't remember the name of it.

Banzai75

acfredricks":2yg5na10 said:
I'm stuck here as well. I can't enter the library to get the last book nor the quest that sends you to the snow to free someone for the rogue guild.

- Helped Fritha
- 1 book to Loreseekers
- 2 books to Golden Hand

Exactly the same here. Does this mean if you went down this road it's impossible to get into the Grey Library without fighting your way in? That's a bit disappointing.

VDX_360

Staff member
The role player in me dislikes this solution, but if you complete Spicing Things Up in favor of the Golden Hand, you can give all the books to the Lore Seekers and still have access to the Golden Hand Library. Alternatively, you can hold-off on completing Spicing Things up until after you give one book (the first ideally) to the Golden Hand, which would than allow you to clear out the library. It's not clear what, if any, long term benefit access to the library will have come the next update.

Not giving the medallion to the Fritha doesn't seem to be much of an issue. The reputation penalty is insignificant and it's easy to complete Three Versus Eleven without Fritha's help.

freez

All you have to do is help the guy and not the girl in the "spicing things up" quest and you will get 5+ for the golden hand. So no books needed :D

Grim Reaper

i have 4 books and +5 with golden hand... i am currently w8ing to see changes in the update to decide which would be more worthy... rep with golden or loreseekers..

Status
Not open for further replies.