Help me build warrior

Nikocan

Guys help me build warrior , im very confused because too many weapon and armor at my chest and i dont know what best weapon or armor for sewer or ark.. now im still lvl 19 and still gridding some monster

This is my warrior with my hierge healer build
My equipment i use now, heroic helm, undermother hide, myrosian gauntlet, ironfoot boots, ironwill manteul, plate mail, abbot ring, ursha charm , paladin sword, chitin shield, ilmara signet ring and superior agi belt

My skills all master

And btw this build very good to tank some 4 or 5 monster you just need protect hierge and killing fast too because duel heavyhand clave body development and infary training very good thank you and sorry i use my phone to make this threat so bad xD

Claytopia

There is also a lot better armor in the Ashen Cape before you get to the Arc. Grind that until you get the full Ashen set and have fun.
You are walking the line between strength and agility and in my opinion I don't think that works well in this game.
Focus on one or the other.

Lolerescut

Well for a tanky build yours is good but i suggest "if you have a stun immunity item" use it and switch into a two handed tank yes you will be less tanky but you will be having a lot higher damage and i suggest to get 6 agility and then get flurry from freetown in tbe theives guild