[HELP] Killing Vannari Witches/Hags

Iury

Translator
Hello fellow adventurers,

I'm currently struggling at 'The Cursed Abbey' quest because of these annoying witches, the Hags, does anyone knows what's effective against them? There's no info about it on the Wiki.

I will be grateful for any help you can provide

Uljan

Iury":1653yc8u said:
Hello fellow adventurers,

I'm currently struggling at 'The Cursed Abbey' quest because of these annoying witches, the Hags, does anyone knows what's effective against them? There's no info about it on the Wiki.

I will be grateful for any help you can provide
fire works fine with witches and their pets

Sounkeng

I was really careful to pull the cats separate from the hags... It is harder than most other dungeons... but it is possible, and it makes those encounters significantly easier.

life tiger

What's that? Strategie? Nah... I just go in with my warrior guns blazing and screaming meow while destroying all of them at the same time

VDX_360

Staff member
Sounkeng":1mweo7d6 said:
I was really careful to pull the cats separate from the hags... It is harder than most other dungeons...

For warriors, using a bow to provoke the side-kicks into charging one at a time might help separate the mass witches and cats.

Sounkeng

life tiger":276qo4pw said:
What's that? Strategie? Nah... I just go in with my warrior guns blazing and screaming meow while destroying all of them at the same time

Some of us don't play warriors. (which frankly are too easy) But, with classes like rogues strategy is pretty much a must.

life tiger

I always wanted to choose another class but the more I grind the less I feel the need to do it again... I played 80 bloody hours of grinding with that warrior I'll go insane redoing it

Uljan

Iury":rxmkbs8q said:
Hags doesn't seem to give a single f*ck about my fire weapons...
Sorry! I was wrong. The sabercats have negative resistance to fire so you deal more than the weapon basic fire damage, but hags have fire resistance 30% at least).
I made a run to the Abbey and I checked with fire, spirit, death, and cold.
With no precise info except the battle log:
1 fire is the best: Witch /hag 30% resistance and cats -10%
2 Spirit: Sabercat 0% - witches /hags 30%
3 cold: Sabercat 30% - witches/hags 50%
4 death: Sabercats 0% - witches /hags immune to death.
Sorry, I don't have shock and toxic weapons.

HEYYOLUC

Im struggling with this one as a lvl 21 mage, hags are hard to kill. Would appreciate knowing whats effective against em