Help - Golden Hand Reputation

Exolisher

I need to access 'The Grey Library' to do "Lost in a Good Book"' but I have -6 Rep. -5 From "Spicing Things Up" and -1 from '"Secrets of the Dead". I tried looking at wiki but that's the only quest to get reputation to Golden Hands. Is there still a way to get at least +1 Rep?

Also, if you got -5 Rep from Spicing Things Up or haven't hand in tomes I think you should Give 1st Three tomes to Golden Had then last to Royal Loreseekers, to get at least +1 rep on Golden Hand to access Grey Library (1 tome is here and a quest update)

I noticed that wiki isn't updated; like the 2nd chest room towards Maze of Lamth (2nd Lv) entrance isnt shown or how my Thunder has 'banishing' atribute but wiki doesnt, or item drop locations ... so is there a chance i missed an info where i can get +1 rep from where I am?

Quite new to game and Forum (singed up today) sorry if this has been posted and answered, and an advance Tnx

Emeus

I believe that's the only quest, with 5 reputation in Golden hand you can give all the books to Loreseekers while gray library remains accessible.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I prefer brute force.

Just kill the Mage and the Golems in Grey library and you have full access whenever you want ;)