Help at Lothasan's Ark

Jose chs

I never get the good ending Even if I change some features
Post automatically merged:    

can you help me?

VDX_360

Staff member
@Jose chs , @Kakost

Fire Elementals do fairly well in the Ark. The death explosion heals them, and they are cheaper to resummon than Iron Golems. Obviosly, playing style and ability make a huge difference. The challenge with Ice Golems is the death explosion will kill them. So you'll have to summon a lot of them if you are dependent on having one around. Any summon can be useful to slow down / spilt a group chasing you. So even if the summons only lasts a few seconds, that can be enough for you to get out of aggro range.

Fire Golem in late game discussed here:

Jose chs

I'm having a hard time facing the dimensional parasite
Post automatically merged:    

Is there any ending that I don't face him

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes, the so-called peaceful ending involves convincing everyone in the debate. The Wiki tells exact details.

The Dimensional Parasite is an outsider, so Banishment weapons do extra damage.

Anything and everything you can do to max out attack power helps as the creature keeps growing (till level 99?).

Scrolls of Circle of Restoration, Potions of Lessor Restoration help a lot.

Summons won't do too much, but every bit counts, both for the damage and the distraction to keep your character alive.

Kakost

Anything and everything you can do to max out attack power helps as the creature keeps growing (till level 99?).
Yes, the creature grows all the way up to 99, indeed.

And no, I never saw it myself. As a the heroic and brave coward that I am, I always do the "happy ever after" ending and avoid fighting the EK Cthulhu.

But I know it gets to lvl 99 because I've seem plenty videos on the subject, as the good academic scholar that I am.