Health Regeneration Capped at 80?

Platform
iOS

Antilles101

Dear Forum,
I hope I landed correctly here. I wanted to ask your support in one thing that happens to my character (rouge): since level 12 the health point do nod increase anymore with level gain. So, I am now level 15 and still at 80 HP which is the maximum the regenerates automatically. the overall maximum being 226 HP. My STR nd END are both at 3 points.
I am not sure whether this might be a buck or I missed out some calculation mechanics...
is there anyone having an answer?

Thanks to all of you in advance!!
Kind regards,
pcs

VDX_360

Staff member
Your HP seems pretty low.

Which platform / device are you using (iOS, Android, PC, Steam etc)?
Are you using the free trial version or the full game?
Is there anything special about your game (modified, pirated, etc)?

Are you using equipment that is lowering your HP? Amulet of Dark Shadows?

Molokot

I can be wrong, but do you ask about your max Hp or , just you want to have more free regeneration? Because if its 2nd option , then it is nothing wrong with it , and thats how it works.

Arcanmaster

HP regenerates to lower number on Easy mode: 50% of max health or 80 hp. Or your max health is 80hp? If max health is 226 hp then it sounds pretty good (for mage).

Antilles101

Hi all,
thank you SOO much for your fine replies!
I am using the full game on iOS, no mods or stuff, and have no items that might reduce my HP, However, in fact I play in "casual" mode, so if free regeneration is limited to 80 HP, then I understand the game mechanics. I thought that my character should have free regeneration up to 50% of his total, but now I understand it is limited to 80 in easy mode.
Not so nice, gamewise, but understood for running that game on "whimp level" like me :).

okay, fine, big thanks go out to you guys!
pcs

VDX_360

Staff member
@Molokot , good catch on the nature of the concern. I'll update the thread tittle for clarity.

@Antilles101 , yes the regeneration HP is capped. The game isn't designed to have you depend on the regeneration. It's there just as an extra safety net in case you get stuck in a dungeon.

The game is much more enjoyable, and faster paced, if you play the game without stopping every fight to regenerate.