Hardest Boss

Felix

Emm mabey u should try to kill the ursan boss for a item which should boost ur HP (up to 700-800 i guess)

Deleted member 28869

I wanted to have more conversational options for quests so I ended up developing my stats somewhat evenly. And it's never been a problem until now..
No, not that, you have more agi than str, and more points in str is more health and damage for hand weapons. Try to keep agi at an odd number, like 5, your gloves make it 8 and adds damage to hand weapons.

Last edited:

KYTX

Translator
No, not that, you have more agi than str, and more points in str is more health and damage for hand weapons.
You are correct, my base STR=6 AGI=7. It is an old char, so I don't remember my rationale for that. Did I want to up my armor? Or did I want to up both to 7 but got sick of farming levels? Not sure and as I said earlier, at level 30 you eat rumor bosses for breakfast, so less-than-optimal attribute points distribution hasn't been a problem before.

Deleted member 28869

You are correct, my base STR=6 AGI=7. It is an old char, so I don't remember my rationale for that. Did I want to up my armor? Or did I want to up both to 7 but got sick of farming levels? Not sure and as I said earlier, at level 30 you eat rumor bosses for breakfast, so less-than-optimal attribute points distribution hasn't been a problem before.
Well, keeping it optimal makes it so that you get the most of your traits, and the most amount of trait checks max out at 5, so you can just have your other traits have a base value of like 4.

Xen

Loreseeker
That's why Cleric is arguably the best class especially for casual players. Clerics can survive as long as you don't run out of mana pots. Still you need to consider putting more points for STR to maximize the HP regenerated by your remaining MP
Post automatically merged:    

Well, keeping it optimal makes it so that you get the most of your traits, and the most amount of trait checks max out at 5, so you can just have your other traits have a base value of like 4.
Some of the trait checks can reach 6

KYTX

Translator
Basically the problem is that at the final stage of the fight when the lazy demon is low hp he gets SO strong he blows me out of the water. Even with my lame traits I manage to cripple him though but to finish him off I have to be that much stronger. Even if I retrain I'll probably get extra 2 or 3 STR; I doubt that'll be enough to win this fight.

Deleted member 28869

Basically the problem is that at the final stage of the fight when the lazy demon is low hp he gets SO strong he blows me out of the water. Even with my lame traits I manage to cripple him though but to finish him off I have to be that much stronger. Even if I retrain I'll probably get extra 2 or 3 STR; I doubt that'll be enough to win this fight.
Ok, here's a trick I like to use if I get to very low health: run away and heal.

Ipalalien

Im playing on Normal And Kill Him With My level 24 Warrior, But With Hirge And Ankh Of Life.

You Need To Defeat King of Khorne First He give The Most Op Cloak For Warrior.

I Defeat Him With My Shadow Blade And Flurry Because Thats My Only Skill Just Go Flurry And Hit it Until Death But Also Dont Forget To Use Potion Of Galade