Hardest Boss

Ipalalien

I think Kalugra, Is The New Hardest Boss In the Game. I Just Defeat Him in Normal.

With My Level 24 Warrior, 45 Armor But Still He chew me like a Gum, Even With Ankh, I Almost Dead, Thanks to Hirge Heal And Scroll Heal I Defeat Him

Can't Imagine Defeat Him in Hard or Ironman

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I defeated that hilarious monstrosity in hard mode! But to be fair, my mage was almost level 40 at the time, I went a bit overboard with the leveling up loll. But even at that ridiculously high level, and with all the best items, he crushed me over and over before I succeeded!!! His only weakness is speed. He's a lazy bastard hahaha

PS: Do you think he's even more powerful than the Undermother? I mean... the REAL Undermother, without being weakened by her prodigal daughter. I never beat her at her full power. But I've started a new game and I intend to do so now. Wish me luck loll

Ipalalien

I think That Kalugra More Powerful Because I Defeated Unweakened Undermother Before I Level 24 And Before i Finish The Sewer Of Horror

After I Finished Sewer Of Horror My Strength And Agility Become 10 Point, After That I Think Every Boss Is Easy But When I Fight Him, He deal Damage From 150 To 256 To Me Even My Health is 888 Still He Can 4-6 Shot me

So I think He's The New Hardest Boss In The game Unless You Let The Dimensional Parasite Become Level 99 And He One Shot Everybody

KYTX

Translator
I'm playing on Casual, my warrior is level 30 and I have tried about 30 times by now and can't kill the lazy bastard! I have apple juice and Hirge with Circle of Restoration scrolls and max healing skill. I almost get him but he goes Rage or whatever and kills me in 2-3 blows. It looks like I've got to grind a few more levels (paiiin) or retrain just for that monster (not fun).

Ps: 1) he often paralyzes me while i have my spirit resistance at around 140 wtf, 2) at his rate of damage there seem to be no point in boosting my armor much further (depending on my gear it's 50-60 points) so my only option is boost my damage. I use adamantium sword (banishing!). Also my hp is at 600 and I'd need A LOT more for juice and CoR scrolls to work better. I'm just out of ideas at this stage.

My build below

Last edited:

KYTX

Translator
Ok, why aren't you putting more points in Strength? You are using a hand weapon not a light one.
I wanted to have more conversational options for quests so I ended up developing my stats somewhat evenly. And it's never been a problem until now..