Guardian wolf- yes or no?

Deleted member 28869

I'm considering putting points into guardian wolf because of the spirit damage. But I wonder if it'll be usefull for the arc reactor level.

Felix

Hm the wolf hasnt any antiradiation Protection so.... The spirit damage is btw only useful against undead, like mummys, skeletons, ghosts, Zombies and liches.
I hope this helped u, sorry for the bad english

Felix

Didnt knew this... I mean if u got the Points. But i would do it just when u can max the Wolf skill out. Cause on low levels its just ineffektive

VDX_360

Staff member
The Cleric Advanced Skill Guardian Wolf is useful if utilized effectively. Good use of Guardian Wolf can include pairing it with the skill Flames of Faith, and/ or Battle Prayer. Or, using the summon wolf as secondary damage source to help gang-up on enemies. Also can help buy a few seconds of relief in a fight when you need those cool downs to complete.

BUT, for your exact question, I'm not sure Guardian Wolf by itself is very helpful in the Arc. It might help with some damage here and there, might keep the spiders at bay for a second or two, but for the most part, Heavy Hand, or Duel, might serve you better, as stated above.

Clerics can do well in the Arc do to their healing ability. They just need to survive a few trips to start gathering Arc gear. Keep in mind Steel Wizards hit with pure shock damage, so keeping your shock damage high helps a lot.

Support Clerics that relay on party members doing damage might struggle as the most of the Arc is a solo-run for your character. For those builds, Guardian Wolf might be useful.

Marshall

el lobo guardian a nivel maximo es muy util en el arca, tiene muy buena resistencia ante los rayos, pero no lo uses contra las arañas

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The spirit damage is btw only useful against undead, like mummys, skeletons, ghosts, Zombies and liches.
I hope this helped u, sorry for the bad english

Spirit damage is hugely damaging to Shadows (and a few other things) but with a few notable exceptions it is one of the least-resisted damages and thus one of the most flexible and useful.