Gris

Artemis Leafarrow

Hello

Still loving the game, quick question, while in the tomb in N Bluemist my bag got full and I sold the good shield found there not realizing I could have given it to Grisenda:(:(

Is there any way to buy back from merchants? Also, if I wanted to make her a 2h warrior, is there a way to reset her skills since she starts with level 2 of the shield skill which I'll probably never use if I make her 2h.

Thanks!

Sir ShanksAlot

Yes you can reset her skills.

That shield can be found again many times l. You will find it again in that same dungeon you found it in.

Artemis Leafarrow

Thanks so much. #1 how do you reset skills? #2 will it be back in the chest in kleyou tomb?

#3 most important. As a rogue should I keep Gris as sword and board esp if I'm going archery so she can be more tanky? Or is 2h Gris still ok for rogue?

Thanks so so much!!!

Gurnnink

You will be able to reset skills once you found guilds.

Yes,if you find it there,it will probably be there too again,but the shield probably isn't such hit,just continue in game and you will see. ;)

As archer I keep Grissenda fully tanky with so much HP/def as she can have.

Artemis Leafarrow

Ok thanks for those answers. I went back in that tomb 5 frikkin times no shield! Eerrgggg! So mad. That tomb is hard for a lvl 4 pain in my ass and keep getting no shield!!!!!!!!!