Greater Ring of Fire - where to find and missing article on Wiki

KYTX

Translator
Basically, I've collected great rings for toxic (+30 res), cold (+30?), shock (+25) and death (+40, unique) rings, no such rings for spirit and have been lo8king for Greater fire ring. Wiki article is broken. Anyone knows how to find it?

toopa

Translator
I don't know, but I noticed that quite a few Wiki pages don't work. Would be cool if that could be resolved.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Please try again.

Damn hosting, I'm always too busy to flee from Bluehost terrible service, but one of these days I must do it.

KYTX

Translator
Oh, cool, thanks! Now I have the reference I need to find the rings. Is there a thread somewhere to report broken Wiki pages as I've come across a few (even b4 the latest update)?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's not a problem with specific pages, but with the database server having errors and then the error pages getting "cached" by Mediawiki software, showing the error page forever. When I purgue the cache the pages look good again. It's like one of those old machines that need a good kick at the right spot, you know.

KYTX

Translator
Oh, yes, I sure do. So, clearing the cache fixes this problem Wiki-wise?

KYTX

Translator
Yes, I understand what you mean, what I'm saying is once you do it, it clears the issue for all pages that had that issue, doesn't it?

VDX_360

Staff member
DavidBVal":2ee67ae9 said:
Yeah, once I "kick" everything should work fine.
Well, at least for a few days until it starts up again :)

The only thing worse than dealing with a problematic serving host is the pain of switching server hosts :)