Google Play description of the game

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
David, just wanted to point out that now EK has Casual level and that many people complain and rate game lower because there's no saving in dungeons and regeneration. But, now they can have that and this is not explained in game description on Google Play.

It would be good to change a bit game description to reflect this new info. It can help with some people who rate game lower and read game description.

I would add info about game levels they can play and explain them shortly. Hopefully, it would help with game ratings. And with some new players.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Alan_SP":3vdc07c8 said:
David, just wanted to point out that now EK has Casual level and that many people complain and rate game lower because there's no saving in dungeons and regeneration. But, now they can have that and this is not explained in game description on Google Play.

It would be good to change a bit game description to reflect this new info. It can help with some people who rate game lower and read game description.

I would add info about game levels they can play and explain them shortly. Hopefully, it would help with game ratings. And with some new players.

Yes, thanks for reminding me of this, however, I have to wait until the "casual" goes live, it is still a test version. And I can't expand the description too much. Details like that, believe it or not, can have the game taken down for keyword stuffing. There's also rules about talking about updates in the game entry, it has to go in each update description, so I have to be super-careful.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I remember when they temporary banned game from Google Play.

But, I don't think that describing gameplay levels would be prohibited. It can be short, you can remove some other part, or shorten it.

I usually check reviews and these are big problem for many players that give one star and similar bad reviews. So I just thought, telling them that they can save in dungeons and have regeneration, it could be big plus.

Of course, you decide what is best to do.

Serge

Alan_SP":2ucm9bcs said:
You can read more about this in original thread: http://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=289

Google has many rules for anything and everything. Some are obvious, some not so much.

That was pure hypocrisy from Google. Big game manufacturer openly admit in their "privacy policy" that they have right to access customer private information, sell it, and do anything that they "reasonably believe is legal". Yep, not legal but "reasonably believe is legal". Other manufacturer say that can collect customer account passwords and use them to protect their or third party(!) property rights. That Google allow. What happens with Google "do no evil" motto?