Goodbye, cruel world!

Atlas1095

Very sad, but at peace. I played 70+ hours without dying (easy mode). Built a beautiful and powerful lvl 23 shield warrior. Found all the shards. Kicked dragon butt. Mowed down enemies in Ashen Cape. Made it to the Ark. Brought many hundreds of various potions. Found the nanocarbon sword. Was kicking butt. The lvl 21 battle bots were a cinch. Found Amarisa. Made my way to last room with all the Forsaken. Apparently answered the questions wrong. They left. Dimensional Parasite appears. Kills me in about 20 seconds. Ridiculous. The equivalent of just walking onto a booby trap and having a 10-ton rock fall on your head. Pointless. Too absurd to be angry or disappointed anymore. This unfair and un-fun ending finally dispelled the hold this game had on me. I doubt I’ll bother to play again. I suppose that’s a good thing. Think of the books I could have read in the same amount of time. Sigh….

SlothPrince

Take a break, it's all good. Read the wiki if you need to get some hints. I assume you have some previous saves to go back too but sounds like this may have been your first time through? If so sounds like you did a really great job figuring things out up to the final end game.