Golem Trader in the next Update?

IAmOdie

For the next update, how about having the Golem Trader who resided in City of the Ancients as another Random Encounter Merchant who sold most of the equipments you have sold?

I also think it would be great if the Golem also sells high level health and mana potions, obviously for a high price, even for the Golem.

Zeke Lionheart

Heck the Golem might be a merchant you encounter maybe somewhere in Freetown? Where he'll ask for passage to Freeport and you'll do a quest for passage. (He'll ask for passage to Freeport cause maybe there'll be a dialogue where he'll say "I've been to all towns, sold most of my goods and made profit. I'm now planning on selling my goods to more unexplored area's such as Freeport and The Orc Kingdom. *His eyes gleam*)

IAmOdie

Heck the Golem might be a merchant you encounter maybe somewhere in Freetown? Where he'll ask for passage to Freeport and you'll do a quest for passage. (He'll ask for passage to Freeport cause maybe there'll be a dialogue where he'll say "I've been to all towns, sold most of my goods and made profit. I'm now planning on selling my goods to more unexplored area's such as Freeport and The Orc Kingdom. *His eyes gleam*)
I'm actually thinking that it is him (or it?) who will singlehandedly remove all the rocks in the route between Zamohr Mountain and the path to Freeport, since he no longer has any directive to order him around. But he will want you to do something for him, like, maybe getting him 10 Sapphire. After that, he will say that it will take him approximately a day in order to move all the obstacles out of the way. After that, he will become one of the Random Encounters.

Zeke Lionheart

I'm actually thinking that it is him (or it?) who will singlehandedly remove all the rocks in the route between Zamohr Mountain and the path to Freeport, since he no longer has any directive to order him around. But he will want you to do something for him, like, maybe getting him 10 Sapphire. After that, he will say that it will take him approximately a day in order to move all the obstacles out of the way. After that, he will become one of the Random Encounters.
Him doing all the work doesn't seem quite right. Maybe a new guild contract maybe? Since he's a trader he must be well recognized among guilds since the only thing he cares is selling goods and making profit heck it might be a new guild quest. "There's this Golem Trader that's been supplying us with goods and weapons and he needs help getting past the Zamohr Pass, we've sent a few guild members, you might as well join them. Just talk to (NPC 1) and he'll tell you what to do next"

Zeke Lionheart

Guilds you say @Zeke Lionheart ? Maybe the Golden Hand would like to assassinate him?
Ah, yes about that, the Golden Hand might have a few quarrels against him, no matter since he has high reputation amongst all guilds (Warrior, Seventh House, Wizards, Cleric and Loreseekers). Maybe a drawback per say? Like +5/10 to all guild's and -5/10 to Golden Hand?