Gold Farming

Morpheus

For all those starting warriors, when you reach level 8, (assuming you have grissenda) hit up the maze of lamth, you'll probably be a strength type, so kill the normal minotaurs and you need to kill some minotaur lords with grissenda tanking the damage. When you get the "Minotaur Axe" (from Minotaur Lords) , equip it and destroy all the normal minotaurs, it's even possible to kill some Minotaur Lords and get a butt ton of exp, this tactic has always been my number one life saver, and am doing it right now with a fresh profile of warrior. I just lost 8k from buying Platemail set, and that was what I saved up from Urzuganar lair farming, it took about 10 runs, i got all that back from 2 runs from the maze, best early game farming spot.

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Another great farming places is North Crimson Hills.

Lots of gold & items, lots of XP, but also Golden Apples, a priceless treasure that can save you from doom...

Morpheus

Another great farming places is North Crimson Hills.

Lots of gold & items, lots of XP, but also Golden Apples, a priceless treasure that can save you from doom...

Yes, I completely agree, but I dont think Lvl 8's can survive that hellhole of Bears and
Giants

Morpheus

I already got the Greataxe of Falling Stars in a matter of 5 runs from the maze, It was so worth it. Always got 3-4k per run. Another tip for all starting warriors, You also need to clear the Minotaur LORD area to get 3-4k or you'll get 1.5k max from just the normal Minotaurs, (at least in my experience)

Morpheus

I already got the Greataxe of Falling Stars in a matter of 5 runs from the maze, It was so worth it. Always got 3-4k per run. Another tip for all starting warriors, You also need to clear the Minotaur LORD area to get 3-4k or you'll get 1.5k max from just the normal Minotaurs, (at least in my experience)
I mean the 1st floor Minotaur Lord area to be exact, the Oracles will destroy you in the 2nd floor, Lvl 14 is prescribed for the 2nd floor

RustyLoon Marko

Loreseeker
In my opinion Maze of Lamth is the best. The loot is very good for selling (axes there are very good, warriors can use them). Clear out the both levels, get the loot and sell it. You can and up making a lot of cash, around 5000, maybe even more.

Morpheus

In my opinion Maze of Lamth is the best. The loot is very good for selling (axes there are very good, warriors can use them). Clear out the both levels, get the loot and sell it. You can and up making a lot of cash, around 5000, maybe even more.
Hell yeah, my game rebooted and I needed to start all over again, arghhhh, when I reached MoL, I got the Gaxe of Falling Stars
immediately after 3 runs and now I can handle the second floor as a Lvl 10 Warrior.

Morpheus

Forgot to mention, after 5 or 6 runs I have the big 30k pretty easily, I can do alot from that, I shackle myself down until I'm a certain level so I'm trying to get to Lvl 12 before Tower of Tremadan quest, gonna be real fun, heheheheheh