Gold Farming

RecklessVector

Go to Kingsbridge and farm the Orc King in Urzuganar Lair, if you have 3 extra recoveries and bag of holding, you can earn up to 15,000 - 20,000 gold each run since the King drops blue steel sword and thunder axe.

Elys

Hi all, LOVE LOVE LOVE the game, been playing for a couple months casually, getting some more fun time over the holidays.

What's the best way to get money? I keep a nired sword with me and am pretty good about keeping them alive, and have farmed some minotaurs as their weapons sell pretty decent.

Emeralds would be nice to farm, is there a place where they drop regularly?

I'd like a house in New Garand. I'm hero level faction, but the house is 25k, and the most I seem to be able to get is about 10k before having to buy potions and upgrqde gear. And I still don't have any Legionary armor yet. I currently play a warrior but am going to try other classes this week.

Thanx in advance for any help....
There's a third leve I guess, to the mines. The ancient city. If you're high level enough to take on guardians (Just basically elementals.) They're level 13. They drop gems. Most common is ruby. If you stay long enough and is dedicated enough, then you can eventually get like 30+ rubies which are amazing. Emeralda and diamonds also dropped there. Best place personally to farm for gems. There's also a merchant golem there so you can sell items you find it the ancient city to him directly without having to leave the mines.

Kakost

Please stop necroing posts from several years ago
Post automatically merged:    

This is a post from 2016, with last response from 2021. And that's not the only Necro post that you've done. Please, just stop