Giant Mamba fang

Cainus

Mambas? Woow theres a lot of new cool stuff, i wasnt play for a long time and then when i came i couldnt believe my eyes :3
Game is now much more valuable in every way..

But something is wrong, i forget everything i know.. Even ill consider for leaving my War Priest and making a new build.. :|

Spyder7723

Loreseeker
Grim Reaper":158j0l7q said:
killed around 100 giant mangas.. nthing yet.. lol.. got 8 coral drops tho..

Keep at it and you will get one. I was near the end of my third playing session(so about 3 hours real time) before i finally got one. The drop rate must be very low, or the rng hates me.

Grim Reaper

funny.. just after writting this post i got 1 in like first few.. now i am farming myrosian plate.. damn killed urcrymdrax like 100 times... farming him last 2h and doing nthing else.. no drops.. bish dragon...

Slick24

Wait, how can you encounter Ucrymdrax for the second time? I thought once he and Flaazvlafrul die they no longer spawns.

VDX_360

Staff member
The ancient named dragons in the game should not respawn. Rumor boss dragons are subject to their random appearances.

The previous system of loading a save to attempt better loot was addressed as it was deemed an exploit. So loading a save to fight for better drops won't work, no matter how many times a player re-loads.

And given the rarity of dragons as a rumor boss, it's unlikely anyone has fought a 100 dragons without serious play time (like on the order of being level 100).

Grim Reaper

i save/load before entering the dugeon... and yea.. i killed him somewhat above 100 times.. no damn armor drop..